• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Freeware Game - Coming Out SOon!

LankanPrince

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sorry to sound impatient, but is this game actually going to be released? Could you forecast any sort of rough release date. You previously said that development was coming along well. I'd be greatful just to have an update on the progress as the forum hasn't heard anything on Total Cricket 2002 in ages.8D

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Don't be impatient...

The development process is at a pause currently due to some personal commitments on part of all developers of Total Cricket.

You'll soon have some more news, wonderful screenshots and a new website for Total Cricket.

Till then, you'll have to wait...

LankanPrince

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sorry Quickfire I didn't realize the programmer's had personal commitments. Thanx for the update. Thats all I wanted.

8D:duh:

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
To be very honest, I never had any contact with the other developers for the past few weeks and I don't actually know the exact situation.

My be lord_of_darkness, yaju or Sriram can help in this regard.

I am concentrating on my Soccer-Sim program for now. Will get back to Total Cricket when required as most of the portion due by me are complete.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi everyone,

there's a news for you. hopefully this huge cricket game called 'Total Cricket' will be out before the world cup. I will be doing some finishing touches on the game this week along with Sriram.

more on this will be informed later...

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
It will indeed be the greatest FREEWARE cricket game ever released on Windows platform.

Wait for a few more days. We're working hard to get it released on the 8th of Feb, 2003. Keep your fingers crossed.

An website on the game will be up soon.

Langeveldt

Soutie
QuickFire said:
It will indeed be the greatest FREEWARE cricket game ever released on Windows platform.

Wait for a few more days. We're working hard to get it released on the 8th of Feb, 2003. Keep your fingers crossed.

An website on the game will be up soon.

Roll on 8th of feb! :cool2: :cool2:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I got that error too...about half way through the WC. Also, the editor doesn't appear to update the teams in the game.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
New Website Up & Running!

Hi Everyone,

The new website on the game, Total Cricket is up and running now. The download link above will not work now. Go to the website for the new download link.

Go to http://www.cricketweb.net/tc

The website contains everything you need to know on the game.
A new forum section on the game will be available soon on CricketWeb where you can post all the bugs. So, please hold on for that long. Enjoy the game!