• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Freeware Game - Coming Out SOon!

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi Greg,

Wait a few months more and you'll have a great new cricket game on your PC.

By the way, Soccer-Sim is also scheduled to be released in a couple of months.

Anoop

U19 12th Man
Hey Quickfire!!!
Just wondering about the game Soccer Sim 2002....
My mate is a keen soccer fan and has been looking for a soccer sim game in the makings of Virtual Cricket 4, to run a PBEM soccer league... He asked me to ask u when will the game be released and will it be able to run PBEM's like VC4?????
Cheers
Hi,
I once half did a Soccer Sim for PBeM. Then just left it alone, but if your friend really needs it I'm willing to finish it.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea anoop i was thinking of something along those lines too can u try and finish it please and i would like to try it thanks

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Quickfire!!!
Just wondering about the game Soccer Sim 2002....
My mate is a keen soccer fan and has been looking for a soccer sim game in the makings of Virtual Cricket 4, to run a PBEM soccer league... He asked me to ask u when will the game be released and will it be able to run PBEM's like VC4?????
Cheers
Hi,
I once half did a Soccer Sim for PBeM. Then just left it alone, but if your friend really needs it I'm willing to finish it.
Yeah anoop he said he would greatly appreciate it...
cheers...

James

Cricket Web Owner
When you're ready to release it email it through to me and I'll add it to the Downloads Centre so you can track downloads :)

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi,

I am really hoping for a great soccer-sim soon. It has grown a long way since the development bagan. Lots of changes and a huge lot of features added.

Its going to be the greatest programming ever by me. At least I hope so. I was thinking of relesing a test copy but I think final version won't take too long.

I'll pace up the work and hope to see a good result soon and yes, finally you can expect to use it for PBEM and the likes.

Good to see, James is willing to host a football game on a cricket website.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
mate yea it sure will

you could ask anoop for some help? cause hes doing the same and both of u together could make the soccer game better?

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi,

Soccer-Sim is almost complete and will be online soon. Just a few minor tweaks and adjustments remain in its current form. I'll release it after a few tests.

If you all can find any bugs then, report it to me and i'll try to correct them all plus add some new features if you suggest, before releasing the final version.

Just wait a few more days... :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hey man how come u arent online ??

we need to complete mc2001 soon !! we need the graphics updates from you we need to go more fast paced

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi lord,

I'm online at night (around 11:30 PM IST) to save on my ISP charges. I hope you understand.

You can catch me then and we shall have a chat!!

Anoop

U19 12th Man
ok i need a bit more time on this..slight problems.. mine and sumit's are going to be quite different i feel.. mine would focus mainly on PBeM... so download them both ;)

or if you want more fun buy championship manager.. the best game in the universe

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
ok i need a bit more time on this..slight problems.. mine and sumit's are going to be quite different i feel.. mine would focus mainly on PBeM... so download them both ;)

or if you want more fun buy championship manager.. the best game in the universe
Well said Anoop,
I quite agree with you on this. We should concentrate on our own simulators rather than doing something different. Best of luck to you and to me.