• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

bagapath

International Captain
whats going on guys? neville cardus was supposed to ask a question at some point.. and i think he was keen.. now we've gone out of turn.. feel like going to the match refree

archie mac

International Coach
Hello its my turn :(
Sorry mate, I thought you were just showing me up:laugh:

Does JJ Ferris count ? He died while serving in the Boer war but from enteric fever.
Yes that is the one,although Cotter was a good answer, if I knew you were around Tapi I would have made it much harder:@

whats going on guys? neville cardus was supposed to ask a question at some point.. and i think he was keen.. now we've gone out of turn.. feel like going to the match refree
Yes, but he has been missing, maybe we could let BI go next and if I get it right (unlikely) we will shoot over to NC. We won't worry about Tapi he can get an answer almost at will:cool:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Gillespie and McGrath vs West Indies in 1999? Bowling through an innings unchanged (thanks archie if this is correct :p )

biased indian

International Coach
Gillespie and McGrath vs West Indies in 1999? Bowling through an innings unchanged (thanks archie if this is correct :p )
Sorry if i have miss guided any.. cpoy paste mistake.. this is what i am looking for

Last pair to bowl right through an innings and claim all the wickets between them

your above answer include a runout