• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New cricket game - "Who am I"

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
No to both

Fact 1 - I hold the record for most Test runs in a debut calendar year
Fact 2 - I once held the record for highest inidividual Test innings for my country
Fact 3 - I am now a commentator for Channel 9 here in Australia

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
And seeing as Jack is in SL I will post one to keep this going.

Fact 1 - Sir Don Bradman said this about me: "I unhesitatingly class this short burst as faster than anything seen from Larwood or anyone else."

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
No - that dismissal was deemed run out. I'll add an extra word to fact 1.

Fact 1: I featured in four test dismissals where the dismissal literally implies my name.
Fact 2: I took a number test wickets. On paper this does not literally look possible.

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Fact 1: I featured in four test dismissals where the dismissal literally implies my name.
Fact 2: I took a number of test wickets. On paper this does not literally look possible.
Fact 3: I played 6 tests for England.

The clues are a bit tricky.

Off for the day will answer in the morning.

Last edited:

Autobahn

State 12th Man
Arthur Fielder (1877-1949)

-Took four catches in the field as his name implies

-Played six times times for england

-Took 26 wickets despite being "A.Fielder"

Am i right?

Last edited:

Autobahn

State 12th Man
Fact 1: I played for a World XI side 18 times

Fact 2: I also played against a World XI 4 times and an international XI 4 times

Last edited: