• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Name Edit thread

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hehe amazed at how many people stuffed up the middle initial yet nobody said anything about it...

as stated in the blue thread, I would appreciate a change to MJ Currie
IIRC the application form said something like this and it caused confusion:

Name:
Intials:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For as long as I care to remember it's said:

First and middle initials (eg LA for LA Camps):

:p
Are you sure it said middle initials? Because I doubt that you'd have so many people who have put their intials and name down (LC Camps in your case) incorrectly. Possibly just an oversight on heaps of people's behalves, but maybe not.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I'll do my best to remember to update the stats sheet to reflect all of these come season start...

EDIT: Hope it's still okay to call Malthus "Howler" as it's second nature to me now. :p

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Are you sure it said middle initials? Because I doubt that you'd have so many people who have put their intials and name down (LC Camps in your case) incorrectly. Possibly just an oversight on heaps of people's behalves, but maybe not.
Strange then that most got it right huh?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
If possible could I have the Y taken off. From KJ Goughy to KJ Gough.

If not, then no worries. Its not the end of the world :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've always had the example with my name - LA Camps = LA - in there. It's not my fault that people fail to read. :sleep:

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
My name is Mark Hopgood, no middle initial and definatly not called Matt! Can someone please amend this? Thanks