• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Draft 3 - Global Premier League

Athlai

Not Terrible
Conceed on Miandad.

Is the round over now Athlai, or can I still make a bid?
The bidding round is over. Usually within your first couple posts or the first day or two is when you can nominate. At this stage almost all bids are settled and to bid now would be unfair.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Can't go past that sort of bargain TBH, even though theres plenty of other reasonable South Africans still to be picked up.
Yeah which I reckon leaves me in decent position even though I have the least money left. I only need a player from India, England, Pakistan, WI, Aus and SA. 4 of which have well over 10 players that would fit in my team nicely. Interested to see how some peoples teams shape up in these late stages.

Got you pegged as needing an opener, a pace attack, a wicket keeper and a middle order bat.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Yup theres a fair few gaps in my side but I have plenty of funds left so I'm not worried as yet. ;)

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Reckon I've got a great base to work from as well.
1.G.Turner
5.D.Houghton
6.Imran Khan
8.C.Vaas
9.J.Garner

Loving my pace attack

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1. Virender Sehwag
4. Jacques Kallis
6. Alec Stewart
10. Muttiah Muralitharan
11. Glenn McGrath

Top quality seamer.
Top quality spinner
Top quality allrounder
Top quality opener
What I'd say is a top quality keeper-batsman.

Needing Indiax2, Pakistan, West Indies, New Zealand, Bang/Zim
Have names lined up for all spots.

Athlai

Not Terrible
You guys can pick if you want. Also I like to add team names to the thread, my team being called 'The Avengers'.