• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Box Draft II

Athlai

Not Terrible
-
Herbert Sutcliffe
Ken Barrington
Greg Chappell
-
AB de Villiers (+)
-
-
Wasim Akram
Dale Steyn
Fred Spofforth

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
Realised I've made a big mistake by filling out my bowling so early. I'm going to have a tail down to number 5 :/

If I get a choice like Pothas I'll be scuppered.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Realised I've made a big mistake by filling out my bowling so early. I'm going to have a tail down to number 5 :/

If I get a choice like Pothas I'll be scuppered.
Yeah this happened to me with the keeper thing, probably never have gone for a keeper first up, but it could have been Gilchrist.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Teams

WW: Mitchell, Ponting Tendulkar, Oldfield, Lindwall, Trueman, Lillee, Donald
weldone: B Richards, Kallis, Miandad, Pollock, Dujon, Kapil, Verity, Garner
hb: Trumper, Hammond, V Richards, Compton, Botham, Gilchrist, Laker, Waqar
harsh.ag: Grace, Gavaskar, Walcott, Rhodes, Flintoff, Ames, Hadlee, Grimmett
Pothas: Border, Waugh, Jardine, Imran, Knott, Lohmann, O'Reilly, Ambrose
Athlai: Sutcliffe, Hutton, Barrington, Chappell, De Villiers, Akram, Steyn, Spofforth

~

Round 9 order

Pothas
honestbharani
harsh.ag
Weldone
WW
Athlai

~

Pothas:

George Headley or Mystery Box Bowler