• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*MVP Vote*

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Each captain nominated 3 in each form and I nominated the rest mostly based on statistical performance relative to the team.
Oh ok.Thanks.That's all I wanted.Now I know.

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
THANKS A LOTTT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a huge delight to get the award. Thanks to everyone who voted for me.
Speacial thanks to all my RED teammembers... this one is for you all guyss. After a disasterous season I hope we get some pride in this, and Im sure each one of my team members will be with me for the celebrations.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well done, a superb season.

It is however a bit harsh to say the season was a complete disaster - we were the only side to reach 2 finals.

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
ya

marc71178 said:
Well done, a superb season.

It is however a bit harsh to say the season was a complete disaster - we were the only side to reach 2 finals.
true true but all i meant was we were under par