• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most comprehensive defeats of Australia in their own backyard

Howe_zat

Audio File
I look forward to CWers in 20 years deciding that the lineup that had both Ponting and Smith in it must have been the best modern Australian lineup. Just look at their career averages!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Comparitively. I meant not troubling as in getting India out for a score that our batsmen had a chance at. Actually, pujara aside, I guess they generally did.
Mate they’d have had to roll India for about 150-180 to ensure it was a total their batting line up had a chance at.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Mate they’d have had to roll India for about 150-180 to ensure it was a total their batting line up had a chance at.
Yeah, they had the Mission Impossible. A few innings they almost got through, but Pujara stopped them dead in their tracks. The one time he failed, they succeeded.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In their own backyards, most Australians face a tougher challenge than this Kohli rice eaters squad.

Venomous reptiles. The odd Kangaroo feasting on dad's balls. Koala on pool toy, floating tenaciously.

Australians are resilient people.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Hit a Kangaroo on the full and he'll pouch it. Snakes are OK. Just ground your bat on them. But don't hit a Koala - they are chlamydia infested cuteness.