• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hmm. Obviously wasn't around when you started or when you left. It seems you had a lengthy absence tstl.
I've had several - the most recent two were the longest, encompassing the entire May-December 2006 period inclusive.

The previous one before that was mid-October 2005 to mid-February 2006.

The few before that were mostly little more (sometimes less than) a month, and the first was March-June 2004 inclusive.

When I returned in January 2007, there were plenty of Staff Members (yourself included), never mind posters, who I'd never seen before, along with a fair few old favourites who remained. But it was almost like coming back to a different World.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Abs-holutely. Was something of a relief to find you had not left our shores.

Only found-out long after the time that you'd been on the Staff (prior to this current stint) mind. See what I mean about missing so much?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hmm, adding your other accounts methinks 'tis likely you'll be up at 400 or so by now.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmm, adding your other accounts methinks 'tis likely you'll be up at 400 or so by now.
Yeah. Maybe I'll ask James to merge them. This account was the original. I won't tell you what got me banned, because the post was deleted.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah. Maybe I'll ask James to merge them. This account was the original. I won't tell you what got me banned, because the post was deleted.
:laugh: Don't worry, I've heard. :p Yeah, merging 'em would be a good idea TBH, if the boss would be happy with that.

Oh,
to Manjunath as well - and on the subject of Milestones, this thread now nears the 1,000-post mark, and will be the first in this forum to reach it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yes, indeed.

1 more post required... who will do the honours I wonder...

Oh, look, it's Mitchell - how fitting is that?

Last edited: