• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Swervy

International Captain
Never been at all fussed about these things, but why not celebrate, its taken a long time to get from 6000 to 7000.

This is my 7000th...its been a long and rocky road

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I expect great thanks for this, as by my calculations you'd have made something in the region of 3,825 less but for me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: If bashing your head against a brick-wall (which is what most of your posts toward me have been ITBT, I've not changed too many minds due to 'em :p) is something you enjoy, then yeah, thank me.

If else, curse me, naturally.

'Twas something of a light-hearted post, however.

cpr

International Coach
:laugh: If bashing your head against a brick-wall (which is what most of your posts toward me have been ITBT, I've not changed too many minds due to 'em :p) is something you enjoy, then yeah, thank me.

If else, curse me, naturally.

'Twas something of a light-hearted post, however.
Moral of the story, save 3,000 posts and just bash Richards head against a brick wall next time ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't worry, I metaphorically do that ATT myself - IIRR my Wallbash-smiley count exceeds by a considerable margin the next person's.

BTW, nice gif. :p

Attachments

cpr

International Coach
Aye, stolen from the Footy thread in sports section (tis a larger version there, but had to cut it down to fit it as an avatar)