• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Matthew Hayden- I mean come on, seriously

C_C

International Captain
Oh snap, he still hasn't named the book?

"Pele said this, Gretsky said that" "Medical knowledge says this". What a joke.
Have you learnt the difference between superstition and supposition yet ?
Look under 's' and then 'su' in the dictionary. 'S' comes after 'R' and before 'T'. 'U' comes after 'T' and before 'V'. Hope this shaved off a few days from your dictionary-browsing time.

I already said where you can find Gretsky's hour-long interview.
As for Pele's book- i am surprised you cant find it yet. I guess with wonky English skills, googling is not your forte.

And for medical knowledge- i have said nothing that Corey ( Top_Cat) hasn't commented on before - and if you want to confirm this with a medical practitioner, email or pm me and i will email you the addy of several doctors i know with similar opinion.

What a little geek.
Still kicked your fat knobby punk-ass here according to popular opinion. Face it, you got owned. Yes you. Got owned by a 'little' geek. So what does that make you ? a big fat knobby lamer i guess ?

PS:I still don't hear the apology. Shall i call my lawyer now for libel ? Or maybe i will provoke you a couple of years down the road to make more libelous statements - so that when i sue you, you arn't a dead-broke punk-ass student but actually worth more than your grandpa's creaky mildewed rocking chair.

Last edited:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Have you learnt the difference between superstition and supposition yet ?
I already said where you can find Gretsky's hour-long interview.
As for Pele's book- i am surprised you cant find it yet. I guess with wonky English skills, googling is not your forte.

And for medical knowledge- i have said nothing that Corey ( Top_Cat) hasn't commented on before - and if you want to confirm this with a medical practitioner, email or pm me and i will email you the addy of several doctors i know with similar opinion.
See, you're so dense that you miss the point. Whether Gretsky said it or not, it doesn't validate everything you said. In fact, as was shown, it went against the very thing you were trying to argue. Then you suddenly seem to add your interpretation to his words.

Still kicked your punk-ass here according to popular opinion. Face it, you got owned. Yes you. Got owned by a geek. So what does that make you ? a lamer i guess ?
Dude you got owned. As queer as forum battles are, you got crapped on. Because a member, who obviously has had a prior issue with me, has backed you up doesn't make you Mr. Popular. The very fact that you point to it shows how lacking your case is.

You're still the dumbass that couldn't subtract the debut dates. The dumbass that got the quotes wrong. The dumbass that doesn't know anything about football - your cricketing knowledge is diluted. I didn't need to own you really, you did it to yourself. You're a racist and a prejudiced git. You're the worst of all people who have had education. Because you think your knowledge is the right knowledge. I feel stupid for having stooped this low that I let you take me into a name-calling contest, but it's done. You will not change how much of an idiot you are, and I can't change it for you.

BTW. What happened to the name of the Pele book?

C_C

International Captain
Whether Gretsky said it or not, it doesn't validate everything you said.
Gretsky = 'greatness is measured against the best of the best'

Me = ' it doesnt matter what Ponting/Hayden are doing in this millenium because its substandard compared to the 90s opposition that Tendy/Lara/Waugh clobbered'

Hence Me = what Gretsky said.

Still too hard for you to follow ??

Then you suddenly seem to add your interpretation to his words.
Seem to- to you. To a ****** who can't tell the difference between 'supposition' and 'superstition'. Geez. Why am i not surprised ??

Dude you got owned.
You know that bitter taste thats wrapped around your uvula right now as you type this ? well, thats whats left of your pride right now. Its okay, i understand. Despite numerous posters in the past few pages saying you got owned, you refuse to see the light.

As queer as forum battles are, you got crapped on.
I agree. I got crapped on. You dumped way too much ****/nonsense on me over the last few pages. Too much crap comming out of your 'brain'/fingers i suppose. Oh well. I suppose what goes in will eventually come out, no ? ( notice quotation mark for 'brain'. I am not sure what you have up there is a steaming pile of crap or actual grey matter. But i am still compassionate enough to give you some benifit of the doubt)

Because a member, who obviously has had a prior issue with me, has backed you up doesn't make you Mr. Popular.
Dear God in heaven have mercy on your poor tormented soul !
Not only can't you comprehend English properly, you cannot even count !!

Marc,Pasag, Turby, Clapo and C_C are not all one person. And if you think its still 'a' member, i am afraid, your problems are much more severe than just below room temperature IQ ( in celcius) - you are then suffering from schizophrenia. Oh dear God- thats a complex word. You sure you are up for looking up its definition ? Because it'll definitely bowl you over if you havn't figured out the difference between superstition and supposition yet.

The dumbass that doesn't know anything about football
Again, you are in minority opinion here according to the posts in this very thread.
So far, you are the only ****** to question my footy knowledge. However, your punk-arse got rubbished not just by me, but also by Marc.
Good going, ******!

your cricketing knowledge is diluted.
Diluted is better than non-existant, the latter term far better descriptive of what passes for knowledge between your two ears.

You're a racist and a prejudged git.
Yeah..i am racist against you. Perhaps because you are dumb enough to be in a racial category all by yourself.
Correct me if i am wrong - didn't you claim in the past that you are a subcontinental wannabe-Aussie ? So if i am racist against you, i guess i am racist against subcontinentals. Which'd make me racist against my own family. Does that make sense to your dumbass brain ? Wait..scratch that..it was a rhetorical question.

Because you think your knowledge is the right knowledge.
Unlike your punk-ass self, i am very well qualified in sifting through objectivity and ******** nonsense. Part of my job profile and education, you see.

I feel stupid
Well we are machines afterall-just very sophisticated ones. And every sophisticated machine has a feedback loop for self-monitoring. The fact that you feel stupid is merely an indication that your feedback loop is working normally because this is one time your feelings are perfectly in line with the objective reality.

BTW. What happened to the name of the Pele book?
Its sitting right in front of me on the right hand corner of my desk. Don't worry, if you can't get your psuedo-English skills to google it out in another week, i promise i will post the name. But just to let you know, you are probably getting close to the time record for 'googling' failure.
Hell, at this rate, you will not only smash the google record for longest-ever failed search, you will probably break the record of AltaVista and AskJeeves sort of lame search engines too !!

PS: Have you learnt the difference between SUPERSTITION and SUPPOSITION yet ? C'mon now, I've helped you more than I've ever helped my 6 year old cousin sister in looking up the dictionary. Please don't disappoint your parents by failing to do such a simple task.

Last edited:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Gretsky = 'greatness is measured against the best of the best'

Me = ' it doesnt matter what Ponting/Hayden are doing in this millenium because its substandard compared to the 90s opposition that Tendy/Lara/Waugh clobbered'

Hence Me = what Gretsky said.

Still too hard for you to follow ??
Here is what you said:

Always.
The very same reason performance against the Aussies of 90s-present is given higher marks than against anyone else.
The very same reason why 1 goal in stanley cup finals is worth 20 regular season goals.
The very same reason why the ultimate test of your ability to play spin is in India.
And I said after that: Then Ponting's knock in the final of the WC was phenomenal. So was Hayden's fastest century in a WC against the #1 ODI side. Then of course, you pulled out your empirical standard.

Seem to- to you. To a ****** who can't tell the difference between 'supposition' and 'superstition'. Geez. Why am i not surprised ??
There is a difference between someone who hasn't slept for 20 hrs writing reports, and someone who is misleading people on multiple posts.

You know that bitter taste thats wrapped around your uvula right now as you type this ? well, thats whats left of your pride right now. Its okay, i understand. Despite numerous posters in the past few pages saying you got owned, you refuse to see the light.
LOL, you got owned. You had your own 'facts' blow up in your face. Enough said.

Dear God in heaven have mercy on your poor tormented soul !
Not only can't you comprehend English properly, you cannot even count !!
Hmm, and going back to the start of the thread there were more than few people chuckling to your posts. I think you should read back. As I said, you name it as if it means something. The point was Pasag has a dislike for me, just like I have for you.

Again, you are in minority opinion here according to the posts in this very thread.
So far, you are the only ****** to question my footy knowledge. However, your punk-arse got rubbished not just by me, but also by Marc.
Good going, ******!
Yet neither you or Marc could find an inconsistency in anything I said. So even if 100 people say "you're wrong", it doesn't mean anything till they can actually show why. Which speaks volumes when I've refuted your ramblings in this entire thread - regardless if someone else hopped in and said "way to go kaz".

Diluted is better than non-existant, the latter term far better descriptive of what passes for knowledge between your two ears.
No, having no knowledge would be better than having a diluted one. Because you wouldn't make stupid comments about something you don't know about. You sit put and learn. Having diluted knowledge, you think you know something, yet it turns out to be garbage.

Yeah..i am racist against you. Perhaps because you are dumb enough to be in a racial category all by yourself.
Correct me if i am wrong - didn't you claim in the past that you are a subcontinental wannabe-Aussie ? So if i am racist against you, i guess i am racist against subcontinentals. Which'd make me racist against my own family. Does that make sense to your dumbass brain ? Wait..scratch that..it was a rhetorical question.
You're a racist. It's more than clear on this board. I didn't say I'm a sub-continental anything. I said I was born closer to your home than you think. Hence, I don't have this "white-man is good" mentality just because I grew up here. I actually know something about this country...not something "I heard".

Unlike your punk-ass self, i am very well qualified in sifting through objectivity and ******** nonsense. Part of my job profile and education, you see.
I hope you're good at your job because you're good for F-all elsewhere.

Well we are machines afterall-just very sophisticated ones. And every machine has a feedback loop for self-monitoring. The fact that you feel stupid is merely an indication that your feedback loop is working normally because this is one time your feelings are perfectly in line with the objective reality.
The fact that you can't back up your non-sense with any intelligence, even common sense, let alone cite the proper sources shows how much of a dimwit you are. If you make a claim, back it up. Don't sit there expecting people to believe your lies. Especially those with more knowledge than you.

Its sitting right in front of me on the right hand corner of my desk. Don't worry, if you can't get your psuedo-English skills to google it out in another week, i promise i will post the name. But just to let you know, you are probably getting close to the time record for 'googling' failure.
Hell, at this rate, you will not only smash the google record for longest-ever failed search, you will probably break the record of AltaVista and AskJeeves sort of lame search engines too !!
You still haven't named the book. Name the book, and if you have it in front of you, skim through it, give the page number and I'm definitely willing to concede. Until then, you don't have a leg to stand on.

C_C

International Captain
And I said after that: Then Ponting's knock in the final of the WC was phenomenal. So was Hayden's fastest century in a WC against the #1 ODI side. Then of course, you pulled out your empirical standard.
Yes i did because the playoff analogy with cricket is better described by tougher/quality oppositions instead of the world cup. The two sports arn't exactly inter-changable you know.
Or do you want to get your punk-ass schooled again in Hockey ?
I must warn you though - i've been in Canada for SEVEN years - you, the wannabe Aussie, will be staring down the abyss if you think you got enough knowledge to debate Hockey with a Canadian.

There is a difference between someone who hasn't slept for 20 hrs writing reports, and someone who is misleading people on multiple posts.
Didn't you mama teach you not to do something when you are gonna eff it up ?

Oh and if thats your condition after 20 hrs without sleep, i'd like to see how you'd be doing after 40 hours of no sleep. That was incidentally me when i posted on this Hayden thread for the first few pages. And unlike your punk-ass self, i didn't mess it up either in that part of thread or at work.

LOL, you got owned. You had your own 'facts' blow up in your face. Enough said.
Right now, you are the little 4 year old kid with his fingers in his ear going 'lalala i am not listening..i win..you lose..my pa can kick your pa's butt'. Face it dude, you got owned. Its not just me saying this - several other postes already have.

The point was Pasag has a dislike for me, just like I have for you.
Pasag probably dislikes you. He dislikes me even more. Hence Pasag's comment ' anyone who knows the history.....' He hasn't blown his lid and called you a Nazi yet- he has to me in the past. Him throwing his weight behind you is a bit like America and Bin Laden both unanimously agreeing on something. And you know when that happens, the opposition has no credible leg to stand on. Besides, what about Clapo, Marc, Turby ? All of them are my alter-egos right?

Yet neither you or Marc could find an inconsistency in anything I said.
As marc said, your post is so rubbish that we dont have to find inconsistency in it - but rather, we'd have to look hard enough to find some consistency in it.
You got the difference between consistency and inconsistency mixed up. Geez. Why am i not surprised ?

Fiery

Banned
Seriously though, I was just thinking...if a batsman is only good if he can succeed against the best bowlers, than surely a bowler is only good if he can succeed against the best batsmen. However, given that a batsman who fails against good bowlers can no longer be regarded as good, it is therefore impossible for a bowler to succeed against good batsmen, given that the moment the bowler succeeds against the batsman, the batsman is no longer good. It is therefore impossible to be a good bowler.

:unsure:
Stop thinking

C_C

International Captain
No, having no knowledge would be better than having a diluted one.
Right. Now you are officially entering the wacko territorry. For you just implied 'nothing is better than something'.

You're a racist. It's more than clear on this board.
Its funny how often people raise this and how diverse the backgrounds are.
Scallywag, a die-hard pro-white, pro-Pauline Hansen moron ( one of the few people out there) thought i am racist. So do you. So did a few muslim posters. I guess it has never occured to your dumb goopy grey-matter that if everyone's accusing me of being a racist, then i am not racist by default- for i cant be against every single race/denomination.

I hope you're good at your job because you're good for F-all elsewhere.
If you ever buy a pace-maker built in Canada, you will find out yourself how good i am. Let me know if you are in the market for yourself though - i might be willing to downgrade my standards a wee bit just for you. Afterall, i have a spotless record so far- one blip wont kill my career- ent ?

Especially those with more knowledge than you.
This is a moot point. There are some here with more knowledge than me - but you are definitely not one of them so its irrelevant.

You still haven't named the book. Name the book, and if you have it in front of you, skim through it, give the page number and I'm definitely willing to concede. Until then, you don't have a leg to stand on.
Everything you ask for will be provided in a week. I am just waiting to see if you break google's record for the longest ever unsuccessful search. Maybe google will send you a mail acknowledging your feat. Pardon me but after your remarkable demonstration of English incompetency, i am a bit interested to see if you can really google for yourself.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Yes i did because the playoff analogy with cricket is better described by tougher/quality oppositions instead of the world cup. The two sports arn't exactly inter-changable you know.
Or do you want to get your punk-ass schooled again in Hockey ?
I must warn you though - i've been in Canada for SEVEN years - you, the wannabe Aussie, will be staring down the abyss if you think you got enough knowledge to debate Hockey with a Canadian.
Hahaha, you hilarious, I'll give you that. Who cares about Hockey? I didn't even make a comment against it. LOL, the little kid got two encouraging posts now he is a hard-ass.

The analogy you made was to show the difficulty in scoring in one event and not the other. Now a World Cup final, which comes every 4 years, against India is not a difficult task all of a sudden? Neither is scoring the fastest century in WC history against, at least, the second best side in the world.

Didn't you mama teach you not to do something when you are gonna eff it up ?

Oh and if thats your condition after 20 hrs without sleep, i'd like to see how you'd be doing after 40 hours of no sleep. That was incidentally me when i posted on this Hayden thread for the first few pages. And unlike your punk-ass self, i didn't mess it up either in that part of thread or at work.
LOL, what are you talking about, You've messed up through the whole thread. I misread 1 word and that's your argument against me. Nevermind the real argument at hand, let's stick to the 1 word that actually doesn't make a difference. Did I get a fact wrong? Did I source the wrong statistics? No, I misread a word for superstition. Hilarious.

Right now, you are the little 4 year old kid with his fingers in his ear going 'lalala i am not listening..i win..you lose..my pa can kick your pa's butt'. Face it dude, you got owned. Its not just me saying this - several other postes already have.
Yeah, it's me who has posted all the relevant info, yet I'm the one ignoring and "lalala-ing".

Pasag probably dislikes you. He dislikes me even more. Hence Pasag's comment ' anyone who knows the history.....' He hasn't blown his lid and called you a Nazi yet- he has to me in the past. Him throwing his weight behind you is a bit like America and Bin Laden both unanimously agreeing on something. And you know when that happens, the opposition has no credible leg to stand on. Besides, what about Clapo, Marc, Turby ? All of them are my alter-egos right?
LOL, you're so sad dude. You bring other people to fight for you. I don't name people like Matt, HB, Sean and Mav who disagree with you. Because it's not their fight. Only a ***** is going to start talking about how many people 'back him'.

As marc said, your post is so rubbish that we dont have to find inconsistency in it - but rather, we'd have to look hard enough to find some consistency in it.
You got the difference between consistency and inconsistency mixed up. Geez. Why am i not surprised ?
So in other words you're stuck because you can't find a fault, just say there is one. That's why I like arguing with you, you're so transparent it makes it much easier.

Fiery

Banned
I said SHUT UP!...no one wants to listen to this ****. Pull your heads in both of you or I'll call Richard the Staff Member in on you...he'll open up a whole can-of-whipass

C_C

International Captain
He won't let me bro. :laugh:
HA !

You claim that i got my arse kicked (despite popular opinion) and you concede that I won't let you.
I wonder who has the power over whom from your statement above.

In your own words, I won't let you. Yes- thats me- who won't let YOU stop. Thanks for conceding that i not only kicked your butt in this argument, i actually got under your skin and rattled ya.
I don't think it will help your wannabe Aussie claims very well though. Aussies don't like taking people who get rattled this easily on board.
Seems that my comment comparing you to female genitalia was pretty spot on afterall.

Anyways, i am gonna end this now- i will let you go now. The cat(me) has had enough fun with the mouse(you) for this thread. The cat doesnt wanna kill the mouse though - atleast, not yet.

PS: So, in not just the words of several others but in your own words - you got owned, punk !

Last edited:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
HA !

You claim that i got my arse kicked (despite popular opinion) and you concede that I won't let you.
I wonder who has the power over whom from your statement above.

In your own words, I won't let you. Yes- thats me- who won't let YOU stop. Thanks for conceding that i not only kicked your butt in this argument, i actually got under your skin and rattled ya.
I don't think it will help your wannabe Aussie claims very well though. Aussies don't like taking people who get rattled this easily on board.
Seems that my comment comparing you to female genitalia was pretty spot on afterall.

Anyways, i am gonna end this now- i will let you go now. The cat(me) has had enough fun with the mouse(you) for this thread. The cat doesnt wanna kill the mouse though - atleast, not yet.

PS: So in not just the words of several others but in your own words - you got owned, punk !
Yes, because I have pity for you. There is only so many times I can hammer the same point and show how unimaginably off the mark you are. How does that equate conceding an argument? Hahahahahaha as I said, transparent lil bache aren't you.

Last edited:

C_C

International Captain
*Gets C_C in a head-lock*
Dude, you arn't supposed to put on the head-lock after the buzzer has gone. I already let that git go for this thread. No more tormenting him. I will let him stop. Your head-lock is four pages too late. That git tagged you too late. Now let go of me ! :)

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
I said SHUT UP!...no one wants to listen to this ****. Pull your heads in both of you or I'll call Richard the Staff Member in on you...he'll open up a whole can-of-whipass
Is PY the Mod good enough? Thanks for trying to get people to shut up but after a while, I guess you just need some kind of power other than verbal. :)

This thread is goonnnneee and there might be a cooling off period handed out to a couple of posters in this thread.

Last edited: