• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

Fusion

Global Moderator
Benoit gets out of the inning with the lead intact! Wow, that was delicious. I don't think that's game though. The Yankees will set up another tense situation before the game is over.

Fusion

Global Moderator
From a Rangers' fan perspective, I'm highly conflicted as to whom I want to win. If Detroit wins, we have home field advantage. However, Detroit has the better pitching rotation, with that beast Verlander guaranteed to pitch twice. If the Yankees win, they'll have a messed up rotation in game 1 and 2 as CC won't be able to pitch until game 3, which sets up the Rangers to take a huge 2-0 lead. However...it's the damn Yankees. We'd have to win against that mystique and they'd have home field. As I said, sooo conflicted.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes! Congrats, Tigers.

Best possible result from a neutral's perspective.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Detroit it is. Fittingly, A-Rod strikes out to end the Yankee season, which is exactly how their season ended last year.