• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
What is the ratio of effusion rates for the lighest gas, H2, to the heaviest known gas, UF6?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Some good performances. The rebel 'gimp' tour, I see, was indeed a joke and the perpetrator has returned to picking the scecgs off his groin

steds

Hall of Fame Member
In light of Andy's pathetic "effort", if it was even good enough to call it that, in the Final of the the Battle Of The Bob Quotes, I propose we revoke Nick's "Most Inadequate" title and thrust it upon andyc.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
steds said:
In light of Andy's pathetic "effort", if it was even good enough to call it that, in the Final of the the Battle Of The Bob Quotes, I propose we revoke Nick's "Most Inadequate" title and thrust it upon andyc.
Nick's done a lot of hard work over the years to earn that title. I don't think it'd be appropriate to strip him of it so quickly.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I feel Andy's blunder should not go unpunished, so I have two proposal's.
1) A testing forum poll to find the most inadequate
2) Should Nick win (or lose, whichever one inadequate people do) the poll or the poll not happen at all, we create a new title for Andy, as you suggested to me on msn, so Nick and Andy can both be inadequate-like. I suggest schlock for this new title, but inapt, insufficient, slipshod and inferior all fit.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Sean | Well I say there are still things worth fighting for...La resistance! says:
i think I've made myself clear.
A poll. Battle to the death (or atleast next Wednesday so everyone can vote)
If Nick is proved more inadequate, Andy get's inapt
If Andy is proved more inadequate, it is impossible for Nick to be mr Inadequate any more, so he gets second rate.
Does the captain of the TF approve?
dm maestro says:
*nods*
It is done. Let the public decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.