• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Limited Top 6 Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
If I read the rules right, its 6 hours per pick post first 2 picks of 1st order.

If we go by that rule, RH timed out and I pick Andrew Flintoff before going to bed.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Don Bradman

Red Hill CC

-
-
Don Bradman
-
-
-
-
-
-
Joel Garner
-

ataraxia

International Coach
R1:

1. morgieb – Richard Hadlee
2. AndyZaltzHair – Malcolm Marshall
3. Milenko47 – Muttiah Muralitharan
4. Teuton – Curtly Ambrose
5. Michaelf7777777 – Kumar Sangakkara
6. kingkallis – Michael Holding
7. Red Hill – Joel Garner
8. Fuller Pilch – Andy Flower
9. trundler – Younis Khan
10. honestbharani – Ian Botham
11. AndrewB – Andy Roberts

R2:

1. AndrewB – Javed Miandad
2. honestbharani – Tony Greig
3. trundler – Colin Croft
4. Fuller Pilch – Ravichandran Ashwin
5. Red Hill – Kane Williamson
6. kingkallis – Andrew Flintoff
7. Michaelf7777777 – Arthur Morris
8. Teuton – Mohammad Yousuf
9. Milenko47 –
10. AndyZaltzHair –
11. morgieb –

R3:

1. honestbharani –
2. trundler –
3. Milenko47 –
4. Red Hill –
5. Fuller Pilch –
6. morgieb –
7. kingkallis –
8. AndyZaltzHair –
9. Teuton –
10. Michaelf7777777 –
11. AndrewB –

R4:

1. AndrewB –
2. Michaelf7777777 –
3. Teuton –
4. AndyZaltzHair –
5. kingkallis –
6. morgieb –
7. Fuller Pilch –
8. Red Hill –
9. Milenko47 –
10. trundler –
11. honestbharani –

The randomiser dictates a second double pick for AndrewB at the start, interesting.

Last edited:

Red

99% sure he's ineligible?
He doesn't fit any of the 8 criteria we need to fill, but there are 3 other places in the team.

If he's ineligible, that's ok, I'll take Kane Williamson. But I couldn't see any reason he would be ineligible.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My understanding was that all your players had to be from those criteria instead of 1 each. Else everyone would've just picked their regular initial round picks.

Red

Ah, ok. So every player has to fit one of the 8 criteria.

Kane Williamson then.

ataraxia

International Coach
My understanding was that all your players had to be from those criteria instead of 1 each. Else everyone would've just picked their regular initial round picks.
Yup, sorry for the misunderstanding RH.

A test cricketer's country of nationality is to be determined by the country that they played the most test cricket for. In the event of a tie, that cricketer is eligible of either team. You are not restricted to one of each category or anything like that.