• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Leg Spin Coach

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
To try give a serious answer, no I don't. My fallback might be looking at coaching videos online. You'll probably have plenty of time to improve.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
That's similar to my Dad's proposed plan. Tight field, no singles, then 5th ball of the over drop it short on leg stump and have your best catcher at deep midwicket. I'm not against it, but I'd rather not.
I'm joking a little bit, but at lower levels players are going to slog you regardless of whether you're bowling well or not. It's only at higher levels (like, first class) where batsmen safely milking singles to the deep becomes an issue.