• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last man standing - India vs Australia 2023

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
No and No looks to be the most probable option right now but there are still 2 sessions to go and anything can happen.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
LMS status as of now after Jaddu's 5 wicket haul

Knocked out: Howezat, SCC1, Molehill, weeman, burgey, coronis, starfighter, RIS, HeathDavisspeed, Kraken, FP
Still standing: ankitj, daemon, OS, Shri, ataraxia, trundler, Pothas, GAS, centurymaker, Test fan

We will know in a short while if any of the Indian openers can get to a fifty today.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Did I mention in the game thread that both batting line-ups are so bad bowlers will always fancy their chances, irrespective of the pitches in fact coz both bowling attacks are quality.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Did I mention in the game thread that both batting line-ups are so bad bowlers will always fancy their chances, irrespective of the pitches in fact coz both bowling attacks are quality.
You should have put in your prediction, hb. Do join the next one once the first LMS winner is announced.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
LMS status as of now after Jaddu's 5 wicket haul

Knocked out: Howezat, SCC1, Molehill, weeman, burgey, coronis, starfighter, RIS, HeathDavisspeed, Kraken, FP
Still standing: ankitj, daemon, OS, Shri, ataraxia, trundler, Pothas, GAS, centurymaker, Test fan

We will know in a short while if any of the Indian openers can get to a fifty today.
Ah, I gambled with a 'if India bat first' prediction.

Obviously Jadeja was gonna take a 5-fer when he bowled.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Still standing: ankitj, Shri, Test fan

Your questions for tomorrow. To get this round over and decide final winner of the inaugural LMS by the first session, I suggest a minor guideline.
The 3 still standing can choose only an unique choice out of the 4 possible combinations(Yes-yes, no-no, yes-no and no-yes).

1. Will India score more than 105 runs in the first session tomorrow?
2. Will we see anyone get "bowled" in the first session?

srbhkshk

International Captain
Still standing: ankitj, daemon, Shri, Test fan

Your questions for tomorrow. To get this round over and decide final winner of the inaugural LMS by the first session, I suggest a minor guideline.
The 4 still standing can choose only an unique choice out of the 4 possible combinations(Yes-yes, no-no, yes-no and no-yes).

1. Will India score more than 105 runs in the first session tomorrow?
2. Will we see anyone get "bowled" in the first session?
daemon is not actually still standing.