• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last man standing - India vs Australia 2023

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
The days so far are

255/4
261/6
253/3

so i'll go Yes & Yes
Thanks for the response, Howezat but just interested to know the logic that you have given. You are going with Yes and Yes for Day 4 because it has not happened for the past 3 days?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thanks for the response, Howezat but just interested to know the logic that you have given. You are going with Yes and Yes for Day 4 because it has not happened for the past 3 days?
Was tongue in cheek I think. I've gone for the same because of the mythical law of averages.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I went for it because I thought fewer other people would.

Anyway 275 runs has gone but with Iyer not batting I need Aus to be two down tonight

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
With Gill and Pujara bowling, I can safely say @centurymaker wins the final round. Congratulations!!!

Hall of Fame - LMS
BG 2021BG 2023
1. Cnerd1231. Ankitj
2. Stephen2. Daemon
3. Aussie tragic3. Silentstriker
4. Teja4. Ankitj
5. Daemon
6. Ataraxia
7. Centurymaker