• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: 2013 AFL Season

pasag

RTDAS
Both go through, four rounds left. Voltman favourite for mine.

Out

Still Standing
Voltman - Hawthorn, Collingwood, Sydney, North Melbourne, Essendon
morgieb - Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs, Sydney, North Melbourne, Geelong

Round 19

Melbourne vs Geelong
Carlton vs Port Adelaide
Hawthorn vs Brisbane
Collingwood vs St Kilda
Sydney vs Fremantle
North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
Adelaide vs Richmond
West Coast vs Essendon

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Hahaha. Predicting on Saturday now. Jono about to kill himself with a law textbook.
I do it just to spite him. :cool:

Actually, if we're still going after next weekend, my choice is Western Bulldogs to beat the Lions.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmmm tough one. I'll go with St Kilda. No confidence, though.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
morgieb's been banned for a couple of weeks. If he gets through to the next round and he reads this thread he can email his tips. If he doesn't do that and Voltman tips correctly that week Voltman wins.

pasag

RTDAS
AFL Last Man Standing 1 - Ash Chaulk
AFL Last Man Standing 2 - Alternative
AFL Last Man Standing 3 - BoyBrumby & Samuel_Vimes
AFL Last Man Standing 4 - Voltman

pasag

RTDAS
Not that many of us itbt, only 4 out of 20 played in this round.

Also that's it for '08, will hopefully start this again in '09. Has been good.

pasag

RTDAS
I'm happy to give it a go, but iirc last year people weren't to happy with it. Finals would be very difficult as well meaning you'd have to plan it pretty well but I'm all for it if others are.