• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kumble – high on wickets, short on manners

gunner

U19 Cricketer
lets get real here,

how many of you know kumble personally?
none i bet

so how can you all judge his personality and know he is the most gentlemanly gentleman around?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
'Cos we can take a decent guess.

We can also take account of other articles from people who certainly have interacted with Kumble.

archie mac

International Coach
I don't understand why these sort of things get posted, rubbish article, crap writing, and tbh who cares?

TheLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Kumble has always come across to me as a quiet modest sort of a bloke but you can see the desire to win shine through.

his appearance of shyness may have come across as aloofness.

Of course I don’t know him but I'll bet neither does the author of the article.

funnygirl

State Regular
Poor article .Kumble is a wonderful no nonsense person .May not be very sociable or charming like others .But got very good manners from what i saw .