• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kane Williamson

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
'Kane Williamson cannot hit a cover drive' and TumTum - there's a memory I'd left behind for the waste dumps of history

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Matt Sincliar

Who thinks Matthew Sinclear should play before Kane Williamson i dont i think Kane deserves his place in the line up Matt Sinclair has had many chences and not performed well so let Kane play i dont think the selectors will have Kane play though i feel that will be a big waste of time Kane even has the aussies worried the aussies know alot about Sincliar
early versions of ChapGPT trialled on this website left a lot to be desired

Athlai

Not Terrible
"He's 20 and you can't analyze him" is a pretty stupid criticism.

Sure again If you look at it that way. As I sad right at the start of this thread, he doesn't have the qualities to become an ATG, or even being one of the best batsmen of his time.
:lol: