• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jono's got some competition

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
English woman cricketer Danielle Wyatt has no clue about who Anushka Sharma is but she definitely had the micro-blogging site Twitter abuzz as she proposed marriage to India's top batsman Virat Kohli.

The 22-year-old off-spinner Wyatt, who is not a part of England's current women's T20 team, has played 32 ODIs and 50 T20 internationals for her country.

On Friday, she tweeted: "Kholi (sic) marry me," and had the Twitter world abuzz. A few fans reminded her that Kohli is rumoured to be dating Bollywood actress Sharma. She was not ready to give up and replied, "nah, he ain't".

Noted Kholi fan Jonathan Augustus could not be reached for comment.*
Source

*This line may or may not actually appear in the Times of India

Edged&Taken

U19 Vice-Captain
more competition

Katherine Brunt @KBrunt26 · 10h

“@Danni_Wyatt: Kholi marry me!!!” Too late Don he asked me last week!

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Joni Augustus needs to get in the act quick. I suggest not positing on twitter but actually proposing to Kohli in person.

#johli

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Can confirm that he tried this while in NZ. He disappeared on more than one occasion, often in the direction of Kohli's fielding position. We knew something was up when he said he wanted to watch Ishant Sharma and Jadeja from "behind the bowler's arm"

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd infract Danni Wyatt.

Yeah, I don't even know what that means, it's late, stop hassling me.