• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Norwood Draft

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I’ve done some research for my next pick and am going for former England C international James Norwood to fill my problematic left back slot

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not sure if it’s my turn now but am busy so haven’t got time for research. Skip me if you want to keep it moving.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The crop of players is definitely thinning out, but there's a few rough diamonds out there. Gonna take James Norwood and James Norwood as a solid midfield pair. Can control the game from a solid base with those two at the helm.

GK: James Norwood

LB: James Norwood
CB:
CB:
RB: James Norwood

LW:
CM: James Norwood
AM: James Norwood
RW:

FW: James Norwood

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
No editing posts or changing your picks Jimmy. Will let it go this time.

I think you were on a double pick btw

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pretty sure jimmy has picked out of turn as I follow DCYE's double pick.

He also nicked the player I wanted so I demand that you fix this draft master.

(every draft needs a whinycricfreak).

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
My mistake fellas, that kinda put a spanner in the works, but I think James Norwood will be a suitable replacement.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
At the end of the next draft round we enter a 24 hour three pick free for all. This means you have three picks in any order in the 24 hours that follow the last pick. You can do them all at once or wait and see who else is still available.

In the mean time I pick James Norwood

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jimmy’s pick was actually the end of a round so lightning round starts now, ending at 10.39 empire time tomorrow

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
James Norwood
James Norwood
James Norwood

No screwing around here, going for proven quality. Gonna switch the formation up a bit as well.

GK: James Norwood

LB: James Norwood
CB: James Norwood
CB: James Norwood
RB: James Norwood

LW: James Norwood
RW: James Norwood

ST:
ST: James Norwood

Team looking solid for now. Hoping my last pick falls to me.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I’m gonna pick:

James Norwood
James Norwood

Going to spend a bit longer considering my third pick