• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Anderson vs Courtney Walsh

Better Bowler

• James Anderson

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Courtney Walsh

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters

CasMcG24

U19 Vice-Captain
Look at the bloke who doesn’t understand ODIs don’t count
Well no... Different context altogether we should keep it about Test matches as there wasn't as many ODI's back then and the format changed often (I think).

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Walsh spent most of his years as a second or third seamer running uphill into the wind. I have a lot of time for him, Jimmy is a hell of a good swing bowler but he’s not the same level. Walsh for me

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both steamers are good.

The Jamaican is much more desired than the Englishman.

Now go on and steam those dumplings!

trundler

His "No" means: "No, I disagree with all these people; James Anderson is clearly the better bowler for me. (See, he has also voted for Anderson.)
How dare you!

This isn't a worthy comparison, is what I mean.

Side rant: nothing grinds my gears like English fans who think Jimmy is the greatest ever. Perhaps my biggest pet peeve.

CasMcG24

U19 Vice-Captain
How dare you!

This isn't a worthy comparison, is what I mean.

Side rant: nothing grinds my gears like English fans who think Jimmy is the greatest ever. Perhaps my biggest pet peeve.
This is why people should stop talking for others... "no daddy, I did do the dishes.... Jonny must have slipped and fell..." As it adds confusion and miss informs others.

Anderson is good but not in the same class.

trundler

So glad the slippy food thing happened in my presence, else I would have been an utterly confused noob too.

This is why people should stop talking for others... "no daddy, I did do the dishes.... Jonny must have slipped and fell..." As it adds confusion and miss informs others.

Anderson is good but not in the same class.
Aah, I see you haven't familiarized yourself with Borges.

trundler

Had some ram karahi today. Good stuff. You have to get used to the smell of it, which doesn't go away easily though.