• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is global spin bowling about to decline?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The SLAs are generally pretty inoffensive - Jadeja, Ojha, Kartik with Bedi being the smoothest

Offies are a mixed bunch - Harbhajan was cool. Ashwin and Washy are weird. Some people liked Powar. Prasanna was eh.

The leggies have all had very ugly actions imo, unless I'm forgetting someone obvious.

subshakerz

International Coach
The SLAs are generally pretty inoffensive - Jadeja, Ojha, Kartik with Bedi being the smoothest

Offies are a mixed bunch - Harbhajan was cool. Ashwin and Washy are weird. Some people liked Powar. Prasanna was eh.

The leggies have all had very ugly actions imo, unless I'm forgetting someone obvious.
Harbi's is a pretty offputting action with the arms flailing and all.

You are right about the SLAs. Sunil Joshi was pretty smooth.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!

I was hoping Gupte would be the exception so I could go "well, actually.. ?" but he looks pretty ungainly too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

I liked Mishra's.