• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

kabir9623

Cricket Spectator
Hello All,

Today is the match between Mumbai Indians VS Delhi Daredevils in Wankhede Stadium Mumbai at 8PM.
What do you think? Who will win this match?

Thanks

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Harbhajan to Malinga: "Arre bhen***d kya kar raha hai bhos****" lolololol. A kid could've read that from his lips

cnerd123

likes this
Harbhajan to Malinga: "Arre bhen***d kya kar raha hai bhos****" lolololol. A kid could've read that from his lips
Heh this reminds me of how we had 1 Sri Lankan kid who played with us in our super competitive tape ball matches. Really good fast bowler. In between balls the captain would offer him advice in Urdu out of habit, only for him to yell out "YO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!"

He quickly became fluent in swearing in Hindi/Urdu tho.

Daemon

bhos** is the new in swear word atm

couple of years ago i remember 'phudd*' became pretty popular.

kabir9623

Cricket Spectator
Mumbai Indians won by 5 wickets

Mumbai Indians 153/5

Delhi Daredevils 152/6

man of the match: Harbhajan Singh

Daemon

There surely can't be a worse time to bowl in T20 cricket when Gayle and de Villiers are both going absolutely nuts

Niall

International Coach
You'e just gotta play Gayle every match for his ability to do that, surely?
Got a rubbish back doesn't he? So I suppose if you can you have to rest him now and then.

Although today and his all round beast t20 mode, does make his 10 of 24 against Mumbai look very odd.:ph34r: