• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inzamam Ul Haq Retires From Test Cricket

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Inzi's Last speech as an international Cricketer :-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0fJDzU4GT28

He is speaking in Urdu, so apologies if you dont understand urdu. But just wanted to share, as gracious as ever. One of my all time favorite players and also one of the nicest players to grace the game, I will miss him.

haroon510

International 12th Man
god.. the interviewer is soo rude and vacious..

it is cricket.. win and lose is part of the game..

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Class act. As SJS pointed out, he just made batting look so easy and simple. Esp. against the fast bowlers, he seemed to have ages to play his shots. Very languid and laidback, he would have looked more at home in an island like Goa or in the Caribbean enjoying the beaches, than in a cricket pitch. That is how relaxed he always seemed to be when batting. I have no great respect for his skills as a captain, but he did bring in a bit of stability when it was needed at the helm of Pakistan cricket. Great batsman and a good sportsman most of the time, cricket will definitely be poorer without him.