• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Trade Week

Matt79

Global Moderator
I know money is tight at Arden St, so maybe when Saggers gets that bar of soap he admitted he needed, you can borrow it as well. Hygiene is just good manners. kthx

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know money is tight at Arden St, so maybe when Saggers gets that bar of soap he admitted he needed, you can borrow it as well. Hygiene is just good manners. kthx
lol, a Collingwood supporter talking about hygeine.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Haha regardless of who the better bowler is there (quite obviously Swann but heyho), trading one off spinner for another is always going to short change one of the teams, or just be absolutely pointless at best. Hilarious suggestion.
Haha, I thought people would notice a pattern when I wanted to trade off Bhajji to some other team in every post. Was a joke.:p

Seriously though, would trade a young gun batsman for some young fast bowler. Maybe Rahane/ Pujara/ Kohli for Aamir/ Finn/ Hazlewood.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Uhhh... no!

And hands off Luke Wright. :p We'd only trade him for Tendulkar.
I'd hate to see Mishy sitting on the bench or far away in Haryana, while flat bowlers get picked because they're so promising and young. And I'd love to see a proper ODI all-rounder in place of Dhoni's other little boy.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol, SA wouldn't give up Steyn for Murali Kartik. That's crazy talk Arjun
Go for the big one...if they can't trade Steyn, they can give Wayne Parnell, though this is India, and he may go the Irfan Pathan way...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd hate to see Mishy sitting on the bench or far away in Haryana, while flat bowlers get picked because they're so promising and young. And I'd love to see a proper ODI all-rounder in place of Dhoni's other little boy.
Wright is a prank-cricketer. He is not a "proper ODI allrounder". Swap Mishra for McLaren or something.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
England already have a much better spinner.

Murali Vijay would be handy tstl though. Could swap for someone like Chris Tremlett.
I don't believe Mishra has been given enough chances to be proven so far behind Swann. He's a better bowler than fans and journos say, he's a better bowler than the selectors, coach and captain think, and he's a far better better bowler than any of the so-called spinners picked ahead of him.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Jono, do the trades last only for the duration of the International Cricket Trade Week, i.e., a week; or do they last for a longer period of time? In case the trade lasts for just a week, would a restraining order against a particular traded player by his home country serve to hold the International Cricket Trade as valid in perpetuity?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jono, do the trades last only for the duration of the International Cricket Trade Week, i.e., a week; or do they last for a longer period of time? In case the trade lasts for just a week, would a restraining order against a particular traded player by his home country serve to hold the International Cricket Trade as valid in perpetuity?
Trade week allows you to have 7 days of negotiations to find a trade.

If the trade was for a week that would be the stupidest thing ever.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Trade week allows you to have 7 days of negotiations to find a trade.

If the trade was for a week that would be the stupidest thing ever.
Would the BCCI have the right to unilateral scrapping of deals that turn out to be of the lemon variety in hindsight?

Matt79

Global Moderator
Damn BCCI!!! Hopefully Greg Swann isn't in charge of Australia's trading, or we'll demand Steyn in return for Smith, only to fold at the last minute and accept Paul Adams and a glass of cold sick.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
pretty sure you'll find Greg Swann's pretty good at getting players, trading players on the other hand