• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Trade Week

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Vettori or Ryder. :p

Out of those you'd realistically trade, I wouldn't really take anyone. Unless you have a decent spinner lying around somewhere.
Their second best spinner is Patel. Better than Hauritz IMO but it's debatable and not really worth a good batsman.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Didn't North use to open in domestic first class cricket. If so, I'd take him in a swap for Nathan McCullum.
He did in one day cricket. Don't think he did in the Shield though - not regularly anyway.

Really though the worst thing to do with an extremely nervous starter with an excellent conversion rate is to make him open.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think a Murali Vijay-Umar Gul swap could be a win-win for both countries.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think a Murali Vijay-Umar Gul swap could be a win-win for both countries.
Only if Asif and Aamer come back. Gul's comfortably their best quick with them gone and the prospect of Mohammad Sami leading the attack would probably make them just settle for Farhat.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Will offer Chris Hartley, and Cameron White, for Danish Kaneria. Two expendable players, IMO, for a key component of our Test side.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Joni is a genius. I can't believe this thread has tricked people into actually offering players in return for Jadeja. Previously, I thought the only way to get rid of him was to pay someone off to 'take care' of him :ph34r: