• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

indo-pak series-radio commentary

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
hey does anyone know if the series s gonna be covered on the radio .....i mean in england
if so can anyone tell me which one

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
thehellraiser said:
hey does anyone know if the series s gonna be covered on the radio .....i mean in england
Cricinfo (for 5 USD) and BBC both are covering this tour live.

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
thehellraiser said:
bbc asia network mw1458 are going to have ball by ball coverage

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
i checked the sky sports schedule .....they had nothing regarding the first odi
are they showing the series?

and does anyone kow how to listen to radio pakistan online ....as they will alos be covering the series ...ormaybe one of the indian radio stations....if anyone has any knowledge....i would be most thankful....

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
thehellraiser said:
i checked the sky sports schedule .....they had nothing regarding the first odi
are they showing the series?

and does anyone kow how to listen to radio pakistan online ....as they will alos be covering the series ...ormaybe one of the indian radio stations....if anyone has any knowledge....i would be most thankful....
Sky are showing the series, i foned them up and they said that they bought the rights last friday