• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was kind of joking there TBH. It was initially used as a stick to ridicule Jadeja and the quality of Ranji Trophy pitches/attacks, but he's proven himself since then to be a perfectly capable Test middle to lower order batsman. Saurashtra is infamous for roady pitches in Ranji Trophy I think.

vcs

No son of Tendulkar can possibly be that ugly to watch. Must have been the milkman.

vcs

KL Rahul is finally starting to turn his talent into consistent output. Good to see. Pretty decent with the gloves as well.

Daemon

Haven’t checked but his recent scores must read really good. Can’t remember if he’s failed even once this year.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
KL Rahul is finally starting to turn his talent into consistent output. Good to see. Pretty decent with the gloves as well.
Fast becoming MVP for India in limited over games. That when we also have Rohit, Kohli and Bumrah.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Key is that he is one of the very few who is organized enough technically as a batsman but who can also go hit the ball from ball 1. Hence I think he will be very good at #5 for us in ODIs. He just seems to do better when he has to think less about his batting and basically just lets his instincts take over.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
For those wondering about Tendulkar's son pedigree with the bat, it's a miracle he's able to play. Don't want to get into details but will leave it at that. If he can make it as a professional cricketer it'll only be as a bowler. Not fair to go into details.

googlyeyes

Banned
For those wondering about Tendulkar's son pedigree with the bat, it's a miracle he's able to play. Don't want to get into details but will leave it at that. If he can make it as a professional cricketer it'll only be as a bowler. Not fair to go into details.
If he's smart, he'd refuse to bat any higher than #11 and purely be a bowler to avoid comparisons totally.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Key is that he is one of the very few who is organized enough technically as a batsman but who can also go hit the ball from ball 1. Hence I think he will be very good at #5 for us in ODIs. He just seems to do better when he has to think less about his batting and basically just lets his instincts take over.
If I have to do a pecking order in terms of importance to the team in limited overs right now, it will be,

1. Kohli
2. Bumrah
3. Rohit
4. Rahul

5. Shami
6. Jadeja
7. Bhuvi
8. Hardik
9. Dhawan

10. Kuldeep
11. Chahal
12. Iyer
13. Manish Pandey
14. Pant
15. Chahar

and then, the fringes if one of the above gets injured.

Rahul is top tier now and I hope it will remain that way if India has to win tournaments. Gives an absolute great balance to the team providing the Yuvraj/Raina/Dhoni lite role.