• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
not qualifying for Asia Cup final was bad. India also lost the odi series in Bangladesh and very nearly ****ed up the tests there and narrowly avoided a drawn series vs Australia. as others said tough to blame him when this isn’t his team or vision but the dominance in results has slipped in this team which is obvious when you see them play and also on seeing scorecards
Forgot about the Asia cup incident NGL.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Looks like Mohsin Khan is out injured. :( And so is Mukhesh Chowdhary. Two of the more promising left arm seamers. Mohsin is the much bigger loss. Really felt he can be an all format player and he also had some ability with the bat to at least be a decent #9.

A dream bowling line up for India in LOs for me would be -

Bumrah
Mohsin
D Chahar
Hardik
Kuldeep
Axar
Washy

Can easily fit around 4 more batsmen.

Virat
Ishy
SKY
Shreyas
Washy
Hardik
Axar
D Chahar
Mohsin
Kuldeep
Bumrah

Can be such a good T20 side.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
And for ODIs,

bring in Rohit and Gill for Ishy and SKY. And Jaddu for Axar. And Rahul for Washy.

Rohit
Gill
Virat
Shreyas
Rahul (wk)
Hardik
Jaddu
D Chahar
Mohsin
Kuldeep
Bumrah

So much of our ODI woes would be solved if Ishy could develop into a good ODI opener. :(

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Dunno who the attack will be this far out but FWIW, BCCI has apparently asked Umesh Shami Siraj and Shardul to increase their bowling workloads gradually with some targets.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it'll be Shardul. I prefer Unadkat but it would be nice to see Thakur depositing Cumm into the stands.