• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teja.

Global Moderator
Doesn't Pujara make way more from an annual India Test contract than the "paltry" 20L IPL fee? How much of that does he even get to carry away?
He makes 8-9 crores per year playing test cricket purely from BCCI remuneration.

7 crores fixed as a Grade A contract cricketer, 15 lakh more per test match.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nah, Pujara's innate stubborness will be of good use here. Rahane is way more flexible, see how Pujara still does not hit over the top off a spinner, even if it is just for one ball to seed the doubts in the bowler and the captain.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Nah, Pujara's innate stubborness will be of good use here. Rahane is way more flexible, see how Pujara still does not hit over the top off a spinner, even if it is just for one ball to seed the doubts in the bowler and the captain.
I'm rooting for CSK this season btw, IF Pujara gets to play regularly. Funny, just the day before the auction, me and a friend were having a convo about how his List A stats for Saurashtra aren't so shabby and obviously the T20 hundred he scored a couple of years ago. Would almost be more gratifying to see him come good this IPL over a decent series in Eng! (nahhh...but temporarily at least?!)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I'm rooting for CSK this season btw, IF Pujara gets to play regularly. Funny, just the day before the auction, me and a friend were having a convo about how his List A stats for Saurashtra aren't so shabby and obviously the T20 hundred he scored a couple of years ago. Would almost be more gratifying to see him come good this IPL over a decent series in Eng! (nahhh...but temporarily at least?!)

Shri

Mr. Glass
samson is club level

he always nuts too soon

every ipl, he does something headline worthy in his first 2 or 3 games then ****s the bed

he should be discarded for good

Shri

Mr. Glass
samson should be discarded

if we are worried about having another keeper ready to go, we should be giving ishan kishan more chances

22 years old and has potential to be a great

Senile Sentry

International Debutant

Pujara isn't moving to India Cements. I'm told former BCCI president N Srinivasan wanted to reward him with an IPL contract for his contributions to Test side. Pujara may still feature in County cricket if an offer comes his way towards the end of the IPL. CSK won't stand his way
That's a great gesture from CSK.

But I still think CP would want to prove a point (and potentially open up his chances in the big auction next year.

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
samson should be discarded

if we are worried about having another keeper ready to go, we should be giving ishan kishan more chances

22 years old and has potential to be a great
Ishan Kishan surely deserves some chances, but when players are picked and dropped randomly, it doesn't send out a positive message to other guys. You want the players to play for the team, and not worry about their place in the side. Insecurity never brings out the best in a player. We don't want another WC selection debacle.