• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket board announcement

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Following the pathetic start to the league for the ages series the board have decided to take action against the team.
Captain Sunil Gavaskar has been stripped of the captaincy and dropped from the side for the rest of the series against New Zealand.
The performances the side has put in have been totally unacceptable, apart from Gavaskar there will only be a few minor changers for the team for game 2. However if performances do not improve we may see a lot of new faces in the side to take on Australia.

Simon

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Interesting.. especially considering that India are playing England currently. :P
LOL, thats what i ment, see what this side is doing to me, im loosing my head!!!!

Mr Mxyzptlk

I suggest that you revert to your original ploy of making a spinner's wicket, because that's your best bet against every team I believe. I think what went wrong last time was that the pitch you prepared was so slow, low and worn that it was hell for the batsmen to bat on. Bowlers as accurate as Lohmann will always maximize on that. Bowl straight... you miss... we hit. That's just my theory. :)

No justifications for West Indies' debacle at the hands of Pakistan...:(

Simon

but ever our spinners are nothing compared to what most teams have! When Aus come here next series i dont know what we can do, spin maybe our best option as to not getting beaten by an innings in all 3 tests!

Simon

marc71178 said:
Pakistan found dead wickets worked, but then again we also beat you 3-0! ;)
I think you will find most sides will beat us 3-0!!!!