• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India will not win the semi against Pakistan beause..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desire

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm new here! Give me a warm welcome :laugh:

I'm reading on the internet about the match India v Pakistan. Quite worried now... Chances are like: 50-50 or 40-60 for India-Pakistan.

What will be the reason(s) that India will lose this game?

Pressure, average bowling/fielding, or something else?

CricTsunami18

Cricket Spectator
You can never predict the result of India V Pakistan but what you can do is juggle with the factors affecting this semi-final. Yes, India have plenty of pressure heavy on them. The Pakistan team on the other hand loves it when the crowd is against them. They beat Sri Lanka under that condition. They are temperamentally more sound in that regard. It's all about nerves.

Desire

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yeah the bookies are not in favour of India...

They don't have to play the match :laugh:

Bookies for all your match result 101% garantuee

jeevan

International 12th Man
I'm new here! Give me a warm welcome :laugh:

I'm reading on the internet about the match India v Pakistan. Quite worried now... Chances are like: 50-50 or 40-60 for India-Pakistan.

What will be the reason(s) that India will lose this game?

Pressure, average bowling/fielding, or something else?
Kakmal will either drop the WC in this match, or not.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
I don't really care where Pakistan are to be perfectly honest, I won't make any bones about it. This match is all about us, if we go out there and execute out skills like we did against Australia then no matter who they put on the park, we will win.

Engle

State Vice-Captain
All things equal, India has the edge.
Reasons why they could lose :

Pressure - onus is on them to win
Leadership - Dhoni could get rattled. Afridi more care-free
Assertive - Less than Pakistan

Lastly, as we've seen in the NZ match and before, all it could take is 1 extraordinary catch, run-out that could trigger a change in fortunes and tilt the match

smash84

The Tiger King
All things equal, India has the edge.
Reasons why they could lose :

Pressure - onus is on them to win
Leadership - Dhoni could get rattled. Afridi more care-free
Assertive - Less than Pakistan

Lastly, as we've seen in the NZ match and before, all it could take is 1 extraordinary catch, run-out that could trigger a change in fortunes and tilt the match
errr.....it is difficult to expect extra ordinary fielding from Pakistan. A good bowling spell, a farewell gift to Pakistan, from Shoaib Akhtar might be in the offing :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.