• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Vs Pakistan predictions

Who is going to win out of India and pakistan in the test matches

• India

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

Bouncer

State Regular
India Pakistan cricket is never dependent on current form of the teams. Going by the history, u see that raising to the oceason is a big feature of pakistani players specially against India. so i think it will be 2-0 to Pak and one drawn test match.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I am confident India will win the ODI series, probably 4-1 but in the test series I'm getting a feeling that it could go Pakistan's way. It's going to be a great tour none the less, going to have to wait and see.

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
Most of the members have predicted a 1-0 win to India.I don't think we are going to get 2 drawn matches. One great thing about Pak cricket is that they are an attacking team, and even when they have "wicket-taking" bowlers in Akhter,Sami, Saqi, they still go with 5 bowlers instead of 4!!From the first test it will be clear as to what is the strategy of Pak, if Younis Khan or Asim comes out to bat at numbe six then it can be said that Pak is playing defensively and the media repots in India that Pak is panicking is true.Howeve if Razzak or Malik comes out to bat at number six slot then it will be clear that Pak is going to attack.

I can't say which team will win, all i can say that it will be a close series.Pakistan have bowlers in (Akhter,Sami,Razzak,Saqlain and Danish) that can bowl out India twice.India too have bowlers (in Z Khan,Pathan,Kumble and Ajit) that can bowl out Pak team.

I do think that the above mentioned Bowling lineup is best for both teams!

yohanna

Banned
I guess it will be like 2-1 to Pak in test matches while the ODI seies would go India's way in 3-2.

I think it will be an interesting seies, there will sessions when Indian batters will pile up runs and then Akhter will come back strongly and destroy India's batting in one spell.

Don't think Sami will do much damage, Saqlain should be brought in and will be very usefull.This series will be a test of Kaneria's bowling ability.

Kenny

U19 Debutant
Given that many of you feel Pakistan will lift when they play India, I am going to say a 1-1 draw in the test series, and India to win the ODI 3-2.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
MM here is my prediction :-

India wins the first match.. there is stone throwing in Pakistani player houses..

Pakistan win the second match

The third match ends in a weel fought out draw.. with all three results possible in the last hour..

Teams hug each other with Inzamam actually kissing Ganguly on the lips!

A drawn test series with a lot of action and drama!

[edit - Pakistan win the one dayers 3-2]

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
I will take a punt and say a 1 all draw in the tests and india to win the one dayers 3-2 in the last match.....that would make exciting cricket......

ReallyCrazy

Banned
and also some of you guys are saying how the **** bowlers are world class. The only dangerous bowler the pakis have is shoaib akhtar IMO. How can you guys say ppl like Shabbir, Kaneria and razzaq will bowl india out twice? No way.

in the world cup match the pakistan attack comprised of wasim akram, waqar, shoaib and razzaq. Shoaib actually went on record saying that he was going to destroy india. And the results are there for all to see......

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
ReallyCrazy said:
and also some of you guys are saying how the **** bowlers are world class. The only dangerous bowler the pakis have is shoaib akhtar IMO. How can you guys say ppl like Shabbir, Kaneria and razzaq will bowl india out twice? No way.

in the world cup match the pakistan attack comprised of wasim akram, waqar, shoaib and razzaq. Shoaib actually went on record saying that he was going to destroy india. And the results are there for all to see......
There is a big diffeence between the 2 fomats of the game.Just because Akhter faired poorly against India in WC (he actually had a poor WC) doesn't mean he will struggle in test matches too.

Akhter with Sami , Saqlain and Danish is a good bowling attack.Razzak is an"additional" to that attack and is only the 5th bowler.

Most ppl will believe that its a good attack, just ask NZ and SA batters!

Choora

State Regular
ReallyCrazy said:

Hmm the last three mentioned guys might not even get a chance.Razzak might but only coz of his batting, Shabbir probably won't and Danish will finally pave way for someone more deserving in Saqlain.

Pak might not be able to bowl out India twice in all three tests but to think that they won't be able to do it in any test match would be foolish.Besides if the current Aus attack could bowl out India twice, then the Pak attack might fancy thei chances too.