• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Vs Pakistan predictions

Who is going to win out of India and pakistan in the test matches

• India

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

FRAZ

International Captain
I am really amazed that how that one world cup victory is too exciting for Indians , That they even have videos of tHAT MATCH AVAILABLE EVERY WHERE .How many matches Pakistan have won , They dont remember that .matches between them Pakistan has won almost twice more matches

Choora

State Regular
FRAZ said:
I am really amazed that how that one world cup victory is too exciting for Indians , That they even have videos of tHAT MATCH AVAILABLE EVERY WHERE .How many matches Pakistan have won , They dont remember that .matches between them Pakistan has won almost twice more matches
All those matches have nothing to do with the new series, neither the WC match count for anything nor does any previous victory by Pak count for much!

However my unbaised oppinion are that Indian team is too strong for Pak.We have a well settled team as compared to Pak team that is in bulid-up phase.Also we have a better captain in Ganguly as compaed to Inzi who is possibly the worst ever captain!

FRAZ

International Captain
Choora said:
You mean your Unbased opinion . Yeah you are right . Now say one more thing that India is a better team and Pakistan has never won legally against them . LOLOL

Choora

State Regular
FRAZ said:
You mean your Unbased opinion . Yeah you are right . Now say one more thing that India is a better team and Pakistan has never won legally against them . LOLOL

Unbiased. Thanks fo correcting me!

I never said that Pak didn't won a game against India legally, so i don't know what you are talking about.However i do say that right now India is far better team and most ppl (inc Pak cricket board boss) are of the same opinion:saint:

deeps

International 12th Man
ReallyCrazy said:
Shoaib actually went on record saying that he was going to destroy india. And the results are there for all to see......
which is why waqar was telling shoaib to shut up and let his cricket do the talking...but shoaib being too arrogant, dcided to lash out at waqar...neways, i thought u guys might wanna see shoaib's diary entry after the world cup match against india....

From diary of Shoaib Akhtar:
>
>> 1 March 2003
>
>> Oh God! what a match that was against India. Taught me so much. Never in
>my life should i forget following things that i learnt from todays match if
>I were to keep my reputation intact in future)...
>
>> 1. Never bowl short length delivery to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can cut
>and pull and hook very well...
>> 2. Never bowl full length delivery to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can drive
>like no one else in world..
>> 3. Never bowl good length delivery to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can play on
>the rise so comfortably..
>> 4. Never bowl outside offstump to Sachin Tendulkar.... he is extremely
>strong on offside..
>> 5. Never bowl on pads of Sachin Tendulkar.... he can flick and glance
>like no one can..
>> 6. Never bowl a straight line to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can hit that
>anywhere in the ground..
>> 7. Never bowl very fast to Sachin Tendulkar.... he uses my pace against
>me..
>> 8. Never bowl a slow one to Sachin Tendulkar.... he can pick the slower
>one so quickly..
>> 9. Never bowl a full toss to Sachin Tendulkar.... the ball finds a way to
>the stands..
>> And the most important thing i learnt from this match...aptly the lesson
># 10 :
>> 10. Never talk about my dream of clean bowling Sachin Tendulkar in
>public... he turns the dream into nightmare..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FRAZ

International Captain
Okay Pakistanis paid bribe to change the record OF THE Indo pak matches. Happy now . . . . .
One match on a flat track India won , Sachin made 90 odd . Okay we all admitt Shoaib is hmmmmmmmmm worse than Agarkar. And Pakistan is a boring team we admitt that ............ You must become happy now . What a great knowledge you have .....

Choora

State Regular
deeps said:
>> 10. Never talk about my dream of clean bowling Sachin Tendulkar in
>public... he turns the dream into nightmare..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whenever Akhter keeps his mouth shut and is focussed , he performs better.I remember the test in India, millions of people gave Sachin a standing ovation and the very first ball he faced fom Akhter.... He was clean bowled.
The reaction was crowd was..........pin dop silence!

FRAZ

International Captain
Lots of Indian Fans are also going to Pakistan. I hope they will teach Pakistanis the passion of cricket . Pakistani crowd is not emotional as Indians . I wish if Indian crowd teaches them how to throw stones and bottles and how to set fire in the stands , and how to rate their own cricketers higher than Any other player of the world. I am praising Indian cricket passion now . Dont take me wrong this time .These things are good for cricket . I mean Indian cricket passion is just like european Soccer craze. Go India .... I highly appreciate Indian patriotism , No doubt about it Indian people are really really pariotic .... Great for the game of cricket I guess ................ Thanx a lot ... Dont worry and be happy and be friendly. I hope Indian cricket team atleast gets a one good memorable victory either in tests or the onedayers ..... Its gonna be a great acchivement ... Thanx a lot Indian Cricket board for controling the flow of one sided India Pakistani encounters . You see how Pakistani cricket team could'nt win more matches its just because of The good policies of Indian cricket board .....Thanx once again ...............

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
FRAZ said:
I wish if Indian crowd teaches them how to throw stones and bottles and how to set fire in the stands , and how to rate their own cricketers higher than Any other player of the world. I am praising Indian cricket passion now . Dont take me wrong this time .These things are good for cricket
Setting fire to stands and throwing stones and bottles is not, never has been and never will be good for any sport.

V Reddy

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Setting fire to stands and throwing stones and bottles is not, never has been and never will be good for any sport.
:lol: :lol: Neil, it may be that you didn't get the essence of Fraz's post :saint:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
A bit like trying to rile people on here is not good for the community?

FRAZ

International Captain
Its getting hot in here . Pakistani Indian fight every where . Ajit Agarkar vs Razzaq,Irfan Pathan vs Shoaib AKhtar , Inzi vs Tendulkar, Dravid vs YOusaf Youhana, Moin vs Patel , Nehra vs Sami , Saqlain and Kaneria vs Kumble. I have read the statistics the hot forum talks , And this and that . Every one is excited . Well lets see. I was just replying to so many Indian forum member's posts because they were rating their cricketers as Gods of cricket . My point is if India is gonna lose then they are gonna be hurt deeply and may be they are gonna attack some of their cricketers. Remember when Chetan Sharma was hit for a six of the last ball then he was fired from the team and he was physically atacked and some one damaged his car and he narrowly escaped .... Well Pakistai team also lost A few matches from India but nothing like this happened , And as far as world cup flop was concerned the whole tournament was taken under consideration .Genuinly speaking India does'nt stand any chance so if Indian fans are initially gonna rate their team so high then I guess it will hard for them to overcome the emotional shocks after wards , I guess May be they are going to fire Ganguly (their best ever captain).....

Bouncer

State Regular
FRAZ said:
Its getting hot in here . Pakistani Indian fight every where . Ajit Agarkar vs Razzaq,Irfan Pathan vs Shoaib AKhtar , Inzi vs Tendulkar, Dravid vs YOusaf Youhana, Moin vs Patel , Nehra vs Sami , Saqlain and Kaneria vs Kumble. I have read the statistics the hot forum talks , And this and that . Every one is excited . Well lets see. I was just replying to so many Indian forum member's posts because they were rating their cricketers as Gods of cricket . My point is if India is gonna lose then they are gonna be hurt deeply and may be they are gonna attack some of their cricketers. Remember when Chetan Sharma was hit for a six of the last ball then he was fired from the team and he was physically atacked and some one damaged his car and he narrowly escaped .... Well Pakistai team also lost A few matches from India but nothing like this happened , And as far as world cup flop was concerned the whole tournament was taken under consideration .Genuinly speaking India does'nt stand any chance so if Indian fans are initially gonna rate their team so high then I guess it will hard for them to overcome the emotional shocks after wards , I guess May be they are going to fire Ganguly (their best ever captain).....
well Faraz as muchaa Pakistani players being attacked after Pak defeat is concerned ..it has happened in Pak but the reason has never been the defeat but the cause or causes of defeat and only the players who are suspected behind thos e causes are targeted

FRAZ

International Captain
Bouncer said:
well Faraz as muchaa Pakistani players being attacked after Pak defeat is concerned ..it has happened in Pak but the reason has never been the defeat but the cause or causes of defeat and only the players who are suspected behind thos e causes are targeted
I know what you mean ehh :D .. You mean the fixing thing . I agree with that ........

hnj81

Cricket Spectator
My predictions

Test series to Pakistan 2-1
ODI to Pakistan 4-1

guys! amazing stuff download wallpapers for Pakistan and India series from www.hnj81.com

Swervy

International Captain
Re: My predictions

hnj81 said:
Test series to Pakistan 2-1
ODI to Pakistan 4-1

guys! amazing stuff download wallpapers for Pakistan and India series from www.hnj81.com
and i take it there is absolutely no bias in that prediction!!!:D

cricketl_23

Cricket Spectator
Predictions results using statistics

Just checked out a site - http://www.gamecricket.com where they use statistics to determine match results and also let you play a 2-person online game. They claim that Pakistan has the edge but Dravid is the bogeyman for those predictions due to his form

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
It could be 2-0 to Pakistan or 2-0 to India in tests..this fence is very comfortable..it is pointless predicting Pak v India matches IMO. Let them play and enjoy it, either team is dangerous enough to rule a single test match and take it away from the other. India has advantage in batting whereas Pak has a slim advantage in Bowling dept so thing probably even out in the end.

In ODI's though I fancy Pak to take the series..