• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier, UAE 2010

Who do u think will qualify? (Pls Select Min & Max of 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
personally hate it that either Holland or Ireland go to the WC...(ties and silly games forbid)

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aye. It's a bit harsh that losing one game early on means you have to win all the others. I'll definitely be supporting Netherlands if they win tomorrow anyhoo :).

Stapel

International Regular
We played you guys in a warm-up match for the World T20 in June. Ireland won it in a super over after they tied the game.
Check! I remember now.

Fantastic, two all or nothing games tomorrow.

Bugger it's not a working day so will be hard to keep up with the scores.
well apperently I should not watch Holland games live...so i'll try my best to now follow to closely haha
Watch????????
Where? How? Which channel?

Steulen

International Regular
personally hate it that either Holland or Ireland go to the WC...(ties and silly games forbid)
I could live with Afghanistan going to the WC, but I would be seriously pissed if UAE takes one of the places. They have performed incredibly well so far but they're a weaker team than either Ireland or The Netherlands.

If the Irish make it, I'll give them my customary support as well.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
So....., no realtime TV coverage....?
nope, never will happen either in the foresee-able future...
the only time I get to see The Netherlands on TV is at World Cups, even at ODI's you have to go to the ground to get more then a minute of the action and some blurted out terms and scores.

Stapel

International Regular
nope, never will happen either in the foresee-able future...
the only time I get to see The Netherlands on TV is at World Cups,
I do remember watching a T20 WC warm up game....., but that might be part of the WC.
even at ODI's you have to go to the ground to get more then a minute of the action and some blurted out terms and scores.
That's what I try to do anyway

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Afghanistan are looking gud restricting UAE to 100/9 in 20 Overs. Should be sad if they loose from here... Gonna be one hell of a chase...

Steulen

International Regular
A horror pitch perhaps? Afghanistan scoring at less than 5 an over, first boundary came in the 13th innings! It's not as straightforward as it appeared.

Stapel

International Regular
A horror pitch perhaps? Afghanistan scoring at less than 5 an over, first boundary came in the 13th innings! It's not as straightforward as it appeared.
We can't tell. The Afghanis have no need to get things over quickly. Maybe they're simply being careful.

elmadrid

Cricket Spectator
A sincere question: what's so infuriating about that comment? I genuinely don't get it.
I felt it was disrespectful toward our player and their achievements, i felt you tried to undermine their tremendous success by saying its a Pakistan b team...

Anyway good luck:)

Maybe we will face each other again later today:)