• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC.tv

cnerd123

likes this
www.icc.tv

The ICC is delighted to announce the launch of ICC.tv, a live video platform which will provide more cricket to more fans across more countries in the world.

Members have said easy access to high quality cricket is an important tool for engaging non-traditional markets. To aid this, we have launched a platform that will enable more fans to have easy access to watch cricket.

The ICC World Test Championship Final 2021 between India and New Zealand will be the first match to be live streamed on the new platform. This will provide the opportunity for fans in a number of ICC Members to have access to the Ultimate Test between 18 and 22 June for FREE.

In 62 of the ICC’s Members and in some countries within the West Indies, fans will be able to watch the Final of the ICC World Test Championship LIVE and FREE, as well as watch highlight and analysis on demand.
All users need to do is register via the website www.icc.tv or download the app, available in the App Store and Google Play store.
About time

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i see murdoch does not have the equivalent of skygo in australia then
One, perhaps the only advantage of the CA deal is that Kayo started up. They have proper replays, highlight packages, etc. "Only" $25 per month too, it's great.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For the WTC specifically, Australians will be able to use this even if they don't have Fox/Kayo.

It'll be geoblocked for most of the rest of us.

Days of Grace

International Captain
I’m worried that there will be no full session replays. And if there are, they will display the end-of-session score in the title. Their counterpart, uefa.tv, always displays the scores on their full match replays, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Am I able to turn off subtitles? Might not be so bad when I get home on tv, but on my phone it covers too much screen.

smash84

The Tiger King
is there some way to know if this is available in Canada without having to register for it first (using on desktop)?