• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC sim league IV

Teuton

International Captain
The Revolution drop another game against a higher-seeded team. Some circles of the media are suggesting that Industrial Revolution need to get with the times & move into the "modern era" ;-)
Fair call. My first idea for the team name was something about the Renaissance so I could have been even more outdated

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
He actually averaged under 20 with the ball at FC level.

Though granted bowling in the 1800's seems like a piece of piss.
Hard to tell really considering that underarm & roundarm were prevalent when Grace would have debuted in FC, and then eventually overarm became the norm. Probably safe to say that Grace wouldn't have been considered an all-rounder these days.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Group A

Industrial Revolution vs Leg S(k/l)ipper's XI - Rose Bowl, Southampton

Slippers

Revolution

Leg S(k/l)ipper's XI won by 45 runs.

Man of the match: Fred Trueman

I wonder what made Truman the man of the match?.

You got to give it to Hassett for dig in there.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Barry Richards
Herbie Collins
CAG Russell
Dudley Nourse
Maurice Leyland
Billy Murdoch
Billy Bates
Brian Statham
Bill O'Reilly
Subhash Gupte
Bill Johnston

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Group B

Mister's men vs Jimmy Death & the Splish - County Ground, Hove

MR Men

Splish

Jimmy Death & the Splish won by 4 wickets.

Man of the match: Conrad Hunte