• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC sim league III (decade vs decade)

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
why do billionaires want their taxes lowered even further

people r greedy (not taking a shot at you KK)

kingkallis

International Coach
He stirs **** up at least once in every draft he's a part of. Should be kicked out itbt.
Yeah you picked Jadeja and told us NOT to pick Azhar.

You literally robbed Daemon by picking McGrath in 90s.

Now shut the **** up and play the game.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hold the **** up, McGrath played 58 games from 93 to 31 dec 1999 and 66 from then until he retired in 07.

omg he's mine!!!

Daemon

Shri is a cheater. No wonder he's moving to Sydney. Cheating Aussies. #sydney08never4get

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry Deamon, back when the debate over McGrath was on I set up a little voting poll which ended up deadlocked at 2-2. If you had of voted you could have swayed it 3-2. Now that all squads have been posted, all sections are final, and I can't help you anymore, unfortunately.

morgieb

1. CricZo 1980's
2. Hand Me The Trophy Already
3. Jimmy Death and the Splish
4. Disco Flares
5. Backwards Baseball Hats
6. Austin Powers' Groovy Fembots
7. o.0's
8. Churchdolfin XI
9. Generation Snapchat
10. Gilded Remants
11. Honest "Post 70's" Hunks
12. Queen Vic's XI
13. Gentlemen & Players & Bastards
14. Big Fishes From Small Ponds

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yeah you picked Jadeja and told us NOT to pick Azhar.

You literally robbed Daemon by picking McGrath in 90s.

Now shut the **** up and play the game.
This isn't the first time you have tried to play amateur politics to weaken others' teams in a draft. You got called out on it this time. Go cry and leave more visitor messages on jimmy's wall.:laugh:

morgieb

I didn't vote on any of these so obviously it's water under the bridge but I don't really see how Gavaskar's more of an 80's player than a 70's one. With McGrath's it's more debateable...

cnerd123

likes this
This isn't the first time you have tried to play amateur politics to weaken others' teams in a draft. You got called out on it this time. Go cry and leave more visitor messages on jimmy's wall.:laugh:
jfc what did I get myself into