• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC sim league III (decade vs decade)

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Unbelievable. They. Just. keep. Winning!

GenSnap first team to qualify for the final, and to think, they actually lost their warm-up match against a 1930's Australian XI. Hard luck to Battlers, whose teams have always been really competitive in these sim tournaments.

Just waiting on Lime's team now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Something seems off on that scorecard. Did the Flares really have to follow on?

EDIT: Or what AndrewB said below. well spotted, Andrew.

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Semi Final

Jimmy Death & the Splish vs Austin Powers' Groovy Fembots - Headingley, Leeds

Splish 1st innings

Fembots 1st innings

Splish 2nd Innings

Fembots 2nd Innings

Jimmy Death & the Splish won by 7 runs.

Man of the match: Peter May

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
What a thrilling match that would have been. My pick for match of the tournament. Truly gallant effort there from the Fembots, as Mushtaq and Capt. Courageous almost pulled off a miracle chase. This match had it all.

Final

Jimmy Death & the Splish vs Generation Snapchat - Lord's, London.
In the event of a draw, the Splish will be declared the winners. Please name your teams when ready, Nate and Lime.

Just for fun, let's hear some predictions on who will win the final. I'm going to hedge my bets and back the Splish as they've hardly put a foot wrong all game. What do y'all think?

Last edited:

ImpatientLime

International Regular
unchanged again please. don't think i've made a single change the entire tourny. tough on the bench boys but my main xi has been immense so far.

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
Heart breaking loss that. So close yet so far. How Laker went wicket less in the 2nd dig is beyond me after bowling so well in the 1st.

Well ran Jimmy. Was fun to be part of. GenSnap to boss the final. Feels like the Pakistan story. It's destiny.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
YES BOYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS z

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Absolutely stoked to have made the Final.

Generation Snapchat Final XI -

Hashim Amla
Ross Taylor
David Warner
Virat Kohli
Steve Smith
Alastair Cook
AB de Villiers
Ravindra Jadeja
Vernon Philander
James Pattinson
Ryan Harris

Let's go boys!

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Final

Jimmy Death & the Splish vs Generation Snapchat - Lord's, London

Splish 1st innings

GenSnap 1st innings

Splish 2nd Innings

GenSnap 2nd innings

Jimmy Death & the Splish won by 118 runs.

Man of the match: Ryan Harris

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Congrats to the Splish :) Hard luck to Snapchat XI. They went beyond expectations in this tourney I think. And yes Jaddu is still MVP of this competition. :D