• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Huge statistical analysis on greatest ODI batsman ranked - Cricinfo

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going to broadly treat this thread as the pointless stats thread. I'm getting tired of seeing those averages against particular bowlers. Not only is the methodology dodgy and inconsistent, it's too context-less.

Flem274*

123/5
On the one hand, that list is laughable. On the other hand, this is super fodder for my campaign. You all know the one of which I speak.
yea nah, i think your theory is a touch richard tbh and some biased indian nerd making a terrible list doesn't sway me. your view the sort of thing that leads to debates where athlai insists tim southee is a good odi bowler and better than people twice as good. we need less of those.