• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do i become a mod?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
There we go Matteh, Voltman has even more posts than you, and look at the language he has used in the post above. :laugh:

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Turbinator said:
No No, you guys don't understand, it's not that I CAN'T write proper english, it's that i thought this was a forum where MSN language would be okay to use. I mean honestly I am not going to get FIRED from this forum for writing improper english.
Well you can't expect to get hired for it either then can you?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Turbinator said:
No No, you guys don't understand, it's not that I CAN'T write proper english, it's that i thought this was a forum where MSN language would be okay to use. I mean honestly I am not going to get FIRED from this forum for writing improper english.
No, but you would get told to make your posts make more sense.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Turbinator said:
There we go Matteh, Voltman has even more posts than you, and look at the language he has used in the post above. :laugh:
Quite possibly the reason why you'll never be a Mod summed up in one post?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Matteh said:
Quite possibly the reason why you'll never be a Mod summed up in one post?
Oh my gosh, you thick headed person, I didn't state in that post that I want to use MSN language, I just said that what you said before was wrong.

Matteh

Turbinator said:
Oh my gosh, you thick headed person, I didn't state in that post that I want to use MSN language, I just said that what you said before was wrong.
*sigh*

I've have enough CW experience(another area you fail in) to know that Voltman doesn't talk like that normally and that his post was in jest and mocking the way you've been posting.

Apology for the completely idiotic use of an insult please?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Matteh said:
*sigh*

I've have enough CW experience(another area you fail in) to know that Voltman doesn't talk like that normally and that his post was in jest and mocking the way you've been posting.
Apology for the completely idiotic use of an insult please?
Please tell me when have I posted in such a way. And please use recent quotes, now that I have stopped using MSN language.

Matteh

Turbinator said:
Please tell me when have I posted in such a way. And please use recent quotes, now that I have stopped using MSN language.
Pretty much all the CC posts i've seen you make were like that. Now that it's been pointed out to you, you've changed it and people can now take you seriously as a poster.

Loony BoB

International Captain
At least you're improving how you display yourself, Turbinator, so something good has come out of all of this.

Let's cool it on the insulting of other members, though. Moderators tend to avoid that when possible. ;)

Loony BoB

International Captain
If there is ever a series on or something happening that the PA should know about, I'm there. :) I don't post as much when there's not much happening, though.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loony BoB said:
If there is ever a series on or something happening that the PA should know about, I'm there. :) I don't post as much when there's not much happening, though.
You're aware you're not just mod of the CWXI forum, don't you?