• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How big is your squad?

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
21, comprising 10 proper players (BTR 60k+), 7 fillers/reserves, 2 passengers and two YPs from this season (one who'll be trained, another who'll be summarily executed if he doesn't sell at the third time of asking).

Jakester1288

International Regular
Currently 23, but 4 players on the market, 2 have bids so will be going. I had 22 for a while, but now I'm trying to cut down to around 18. I've got 18-24 most of the time, but the problem is it slips up to as high as 27 if I get money, as it's too tempting to buy players. Haha!
24 now. Got two XI's, plus 2 trainees that aren't playing, and one is in my first XI now.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
19, just sacked a bloke with a rating of 700 I couldn't sell. He just wasn't trying hard enough.

Jakester1288

International Regular
23, but I wanna get rid of some dead weight. I'd be perfect if I could get to 18-20, wages would become a lot easier as my players improve etc. I don't really need to be carrying around 2 XI's, I'm thinking about moving countries though, so I can just play OD and have a much smaller squad, but more quality.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Squad size of 20. Testing season ahead with increased level of competition, still a number of original players purchased as squad fillers i.e. Med/Comp/Med.

Jakester1288

International Regular
23, but I wanna get rid of some dead weight. I'd be perfect if I could get to 18-20, wages would become a lot easier as my players improve etc. I don't really need to be carrying around 2 XI's, I'm thinking about moving countries though, so I can just play OD and have a much smaller squad, but more quality.
24 at the moment, selling/firing 2 players to get it to 2 XI's.

I don't want to change my squad at all until season 18.