• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Are You Doing On CM?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i wouldnt call it great, rather, **** ******* **** ******* of a ***** **** game...

Tom Halsey

International Coach
To update on Lincoln, I'm still 19th.

However, there are teams nearby, and I fancy my chances. I'm 2 points off safety, and am in good form. Sadly, my fellow relegation candidates are too. Will update soon.

Timewell

U19 Debutant
I'm managing some Italian team in C1 A beginning with P...:D in a network game with a mate. On my own, it is just a lowly one season with Torquay (Division Three still) and Hereford (promotion to Division Three) or should I say League Two... :blink:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Lol.

Completed the great escape with Lincoln on the last day, despite losing 7-2 to Derby, who came 3rd.

WRT network, me and Jamee tried it recently, but it said can't find server all the time - any ideas?

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
its just not ment to happen, a 3-2 loss in the final makes us 0/5 in Champions league finals, not very good at all....
haha! I'm 2/2 from finals. But about 2/10 in the quarters!! I think I'v drawn Lazio about 8 times in the Quarter Finals :@:@:@. The two times I got through I didn't play lazio :D

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
No but had an 8-0,7-1 and 6-0(where van Nistelrooy scored all of them in the league Cup Final against Man. City).

Simon

4 of my 5 finals losses are to italian teams, at least Lazio's domination of the champions lague is voer, they won 6 in 7 years at one stage, its now ajax and inter who have won the last 5 between them.
next year im gonna win it though :D got some good new players, van gorp is set to be shipped off to Roma for 20 million pounds....

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Just bought Portillo.Solskjaer's gonna retire soon.So needed another back up striker.Don't trust Bellion enough to put him in the first team.

Simon

bellion was a gun for me on a game on 03-04 i had him on loan at PSV and he played so well i bought him and i dont think he playd a first team game after that!
i have a habit of buying strikers i dont really need.