• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hidden Objective Draft

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barry Richards
Alastair Cook
Everton Weekes
Graeme Pollock
Denis Compton
Andy Flower
Quinton de Kock
Alan Davidson
Andy Roberts
Bill O'Reilly
Josh Hazlewood

Confused myself early doors and missed out on Headley ahead of Compton but oh well. Still a decent side IMO.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geoffrey Boycott
Mark Taylor*
Hashim Amla
Inzamam-ul-Haq
VVS Laxman
Garfield Sobers
John Waite+
Shaun Pollock
Stuart Broad
Jasprit Bumrah
Muttiah Muralitharan

Pleased to get Boycott and Inzi.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Andrew Strauss (c)
Shane Watson
Lawrence Rowe
Shakib Al Hasan
Angelo Matthews
Wasim Raja
Adam Gilchrist (wk) (vc)
Ravi Ashwin
Mitch Johnson
Jason Gillespie
Kagiso Rabada

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Sir Jack Hobbs
Hanif Mohammed
Kumar Sangakkara
Sir Vivian Richards
Steve Waugh
Ben Stokes
Wilfred Rhodes
Kyle Jamieson
Maurice Tate
Shoaib Akhtar
Derek Underwood

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The draft is then goes ahead in normal fashion and at the end maybe we'll have something where people try and guess everyone's hidden objective and then vote on who drafted the best team given their constraint. I doubt that the objectives are all going to be balanced, so it's more in the spirit of fun than being uber-competitive.
Okay so let's do this plz

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Very easy sure several have worked out. I picked

Sydney Barnes, AB, GChappelli, Davo, White Lightning, WG, Gupte, Clem, Lawry, Baz, Ranji

which gives the answer

Last edited: