• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi! I am the new guy on the block and want introductions with You wonderful people!

Vikas Bhatt

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I ahev a feeling I might be knowing some of you by some other names in some other forums! I am pretty sure I know 12th Man here who seems to have escaped the other forum. And C C sounds familiar too as in CC somewhere else.

Ok I am an Indian from Mumbai with a passion for cricket [and winding up some people sometimes for fun :p ]

So can you wonderful people introduce yourselves?

8-)

Scallywag

Banned
Hello Vikas

I'm scallywag by name and nature, welcome aboard.

I guess you are from ICF and with me being an Aussie we will have a few good discussions.

8-)

12th Man

U19 12th Man
You wouldn't know the 12th Man. I spend my time drinks carrying and sub fielding. I'm from Nuneaton in England. Support the NSW Blues and the Warks Bears.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Top Cat!
The most effectual Top Cat!
Who's intellectual close friends get to call him T.C.
Providing it's with dignity.

Top Cat!
The indisputable leader of the gang.
He's the boss, he's a pip, he's the championship.
He's the most tip top,
Top Cat.

Yes he's a chief, he's a king,
But above everything,
He's the most tip top,
Top Cat!

Gangster

U19 12th Man
Hello, I'm Gangster. I'm a violent thug who in my spare time enjoys discussing cricket. I used to be a Shoaib Akhtar fan, but now I think he's a piece of trash and I will enjoy mocking him from now on. In his stead, I have decided to support Brett Lee. I also support the Indian team, cheering them on from New York City.

P.S. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and sunsets.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Gangster said:
Hello, I'm Gangster. I'm a violent thug who in my spare time enjoys discussing cricket. I used to be a Shoaib Akhtar fan, but now I think he's a piece of trash and I will enjoy mocking him from now on. In his stead, I have decided to support Brett Lee. I also support the Indian team, cheering them on from New York City.

Nice to know. :huh:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm Voltman.

My pastimes including picking holes in CW poster cricket player's lies and telling stories about "what might have been" or indeed "what did happen" with solo mums.

no1

Cricket Spectator
hi

sup vikas i no1 i from wangas in new zealand as in wanganui

undefinedundefinedi love cricket and if might pop in toyour town so if you come to wangas might see ya

later days :p

cricket player

International Debutant
Gangster said:

Langeveldt he is a perfect example of what i was talking about in off topic Rap=violence :p