• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Headlines You Want To See During The WC

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That 'ud be Gelman's...

Yeah, Gelman's is far better quality than Corrin's - but I prefer the latter - think it bangs home the point a bit more, y'know.

pup11

International Coach
Sachin doubles his endorsement rates.

After all he is a poor chap how would he earn a living for his family, he has only got the small matter of 5 billion dollars (rough estimate) in his bank accounts (how long does anyone expect him to survive on that).

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That 'ud be Gelman's...

Yeah, Gelman's is far better quality than Corrin's - but I prefer the latter - think it bangs home the point a bit more, y'know.
Or should that be, "bings home the point"?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sachin doubles his endorsement rates.

After all he is a poor chap how would he earn a living for his family, he has only got the small matter of 5 billion dollars (rough estimate) in his bank accounts (how long does anyone expect him to survive on that).
More like a completely random figure than a rough estimate 8-)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That 'ud be Gelman's...

I had trouble with paint, mine is just Gelman's stretched

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ah, but plenty of people don't read quotes. Just the text in the reply.

Avatar says I get away with it. :p

foe

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
BCCI completes inquiry into WC disaster
Pawar : we got eliminated due to poor batting,bowling & fielding.......By Bermuda in their crucial game against Bangladesh :cool:

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Hey whats with all the Bing Lee pictures??? Are you guys thinking of purchasing white goods & electronics ? Or does old man Lee sponsor this forum in some way?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
basically, there's a troll who used to post under the name Shane_Warne, and was banned. He's had various ones since, but most famously was his Bing Lee Electric username, which was banend early in the 06 Ashes. Everytime we spot a reincarnation, we post the Bing Lee picture, keeps us amused tbh