• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Haddin or Hodge???

What would your pick - Haddin vs. Hodge?

• Haddin

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Hodge

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • None

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Matt79

Global Moderator
As the spot is being kept warm for Hussey, and that both players are likely to be a part of the team in years to come, I'd go for the man in form in Haddin. Hodge needs to find his form, but at the moment its cost us a game, and we've been fortunate Hayden, Clarke and Symonds are going so well that it hasn't hurt us more in the previous two games.

jammay123

State 12th Man
haddin at the moment on form but hodge is probably the better player so i wouldnt hold it against the selectors for picking him

Treeny

Cricket Spectator
I would go with Haddin all though a big fan of Hodges. It wont do Haddins confidence any good not picking him even when he is in seperb form. Its a shame that Hodge couldnt have the same form he did for Lancs in the FP trophy.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon SOC > social.

TBF, though, from what he says he ain't the worst.
I reckon I'm > you :happy: But then I'm not sure whether that's good or bad :unsure:

Edit: Were you talking about social the member or social the level? I'm not sure whether these are compliments either.

To sum up...I'm not sure.

Son Of Coco

Really? Been prolific of late have you? Is this in Sweden or NSW?
I have been prolific...:naughty:

In Victoria now, I decided to come down and hunt Hodge in his natural habitat.

Actually, I haven't been that prolific, but fortunately Brad's agreed to meet me halfway.

I wish it was Sweden...I may get a run almost.

pup11

International Coach
They still didn't drop Hodge in yesterday's game (i think he would play in the remaining 2 games too) even after his dire efforts with the bat through the series, i really can't understand what the Aussies are trying to do by handing him over with all these chances.

Son Of Coco

You playing in Victoria/Melbourne, SOC? If so, where?
I'm not at the moment mate. I'm living in Kew though and am looking to play somewhere at some time I think. I went down to the Kew cricket ground the other day, but it seems to be scarified and the pitch doesn't look so good. I assumed the season was starting in March :happy: